Disallow NSFW FB posts from being promoted

Rhy Rhy

20 minutes ago, Moonsong said:

Now that NSFW are being blurred I don't really see why it's an issue, just don't click on a blurred image if you know it's gonna trigger you? lmao but if they're not being marked as nsfw and being posted then yeah they shouldn't be promoted.

the thing is that it’s not always blurred, I opened facebrowser to see a promoted photo of a woman’s bare ass

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Rhy Rhy said:

the thing is that it’s not always blurred, I opened facebrowser to see a promoted photo of a woman’s bare ass

That's another thing entirely then and I'll agree those shouldn't be allowed to be promoted. If it's reported I'm guessing it'll get blurred but then the damage is done I suppose.

Edited by Moonsong

Posts that aren't for business advertisement or important events around LS shouldn't even be allowed to be boosted in general. Someone's ego and thirst for likes on an IC social media being reaffirmed by the ability to shell money and force everyone to see their poorly done menyoo blender photo they lie about and say is just 8K menyoo is silly as hell. I get it makes money, but it's just weird seeing some random photo with no caption. Even Instagram profile ads are usually something that actually advertises the influencer rather than just being some pic with a smiley face caption.

46 minutes ago, smoke said:

Posts that aren't for business advertisement or important events around LS shouldn't even be allowed to be boosted in general. Someone's ego and thirst for likes on an IC social media being reaffirmed by the ability to shell money and force everyone to see their poorly done menyoo blender photo they lie about and say is just 8K menyoo is silly as hell. I get it makes money, but it's just weird seeing some random photo with no caption. Even Instagram profile ads are usually something that actually advertises the influencer rather than just being some pic with a smiley face caption.

everyone has been abusing that feature for years, just so that they can receive a couple of likes and horny comments under their image

• Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...