Predatory Practices & RP by LEOs/DAs

Doom slayer

22 minutes ago, Akio said:

The fact you would take an admin punishment rather than rping the possible consequences of your IC actions just speaks to the quality of Rper your are and your attitude as a person in general. I wouldn't comment on people's rp if I were you honestly. 

Needless to say, some people fail to recognize how heavily regulated law enforcement factions are compared to civilian rpers whether they be legal or illegal characters. 

I'll be quite honest considering there's paperwork behind every arrest or majority of the situations that occur for Leo's, I can assure you it was definitely justified enough if they want to even bother doing said paperwork . 

Yes the frustration can be understandable maybe because your lost an item or two. Yes it sucks sometimes but for those arguing the realism aspect, some of the stuff you guys advocate against does infact happen IRL so it is hypocritical when people argue it when it suites their own agenda or when they think it's benefits them in a positive manner.

No, I didn't lose any items at all.

I lost my ability to roleplay because I've been put into a completely unpopulated / isolated white box with NO roleplay.

The cops who put me there do not want to rp there either

image.thumb.png.f15fe99ca66a5ec4df8533656373fb54.png

I literally cannot roleplay unless I make a new character or name change. I dont care about any item

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Reece? locked this topic