SAPR should change to SAHP. Here are some reasons why.

TommyX

2 hours ago, sparky said:

I can assure you, there is around 10 people who actively patrol(ed) the county.

Won't happen. Lol. No one will join SD if that was the case. IIRC, Less than 5 people in the recruiment drive picked PBS as their station. The other 15 went to Davis

-

Yes, although SAPR already operate as SAHP anyway. It doesn't make a difference. Although, I don't see this happening at all

Won't Happen, you know why they went Davis? Cause SD was assigned Davis. Originally SD was not even a thing, was created and was a mistake. I've had far more trouble on my legal char from SD than I had with PD during scenes involving my business.

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, Hood said:

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank all of you guys for sharing your opinions and concerns regarding SAPR and the potential of transitioning the faction into SAHP.

This topic is something that has been brought up by previous leadership(s) internally and was denied by Faction Management due to a few reasons. The biggest reason is the fact that SAPRs purpose was and still is to attract people to the county and to offer its members a unique experience that is not the 'typical' Peace Officer role. Our main focus should be on improving the faction rather than to transition them into something brand new on a state level. If you have any suggestions or recommendations, feel free to message SAPRs leaderships as they are open to them. As it stands right now, the Hunting Law is also not suspended and hasn't been in quite some time.

I will leave the thread open for further discussion but as it stands right now, SAPR will not turn into a State Police agency such as SAHP.

Transforming SAPR into SD Highway Patrol ain't the route, irl you do not have SD within the city as we have on server. People strive for realism and immersion? Boot SD to the curb aka the County and let LSPD deal with the city affairs while SD anything outside of that. People don't like that idea cause "no action", did they sign up to be cops and robbers or actually ROLEPLAY? Cause Davis SD station is the purification of Cops and Robbers.

1 minute ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Transforming SAPR into SD Highway Patrol ain't the route, irl you do not have SD within the city as we have on server. People strive for realism and immersion? Boot SD to the curb aka the County and let LSPD deal with the city affairs while SD anything outside of that. People don't like that idea cause "no action", did they sign up to be cops and robbers or actually ROLEPLAY? Cause Davis SD station is the purification of Cops and Robbers.

If you want to do some research, LA County Sheriffs have some contracts within the City of Los Angeles and provide emergency services coverage in some portions of it, in fact they have a way higher budgets