The Italian Mafia Is In Los Santos, Did You Know? (PART I) | Donald Gibson Media Group

ZlAfXnQ.png

Good people of Los Santos. This is your host, Donald Gibson with the Donald Gibson Media Group, with a Donald Gibson special.

I am Donald Gibson and I have been spending the past ten years infiltrating a major Italian Mafia.

It All Started During My Days As A Deputy

As many of you already know, I was a Deputy Sheriff for almost thirty years before I was discharged by Joseph Cline for speaking out against the oppression and racism towards the black Deputies. But nobody knows that I was involved in a huge operation to take out the Italian Mafia in Los Santos.

Today I will be telling you all the ins and outs you need to know, which businesses you need to avoid and most importantly: How to spot a mobster.

I Am A Victim Of Mob Violence

I never told someone, but last summer I was brutally beaten up by these mobsters. They kidnapped me after accusing me of stealing their vehicle.

They have taken me to the desert to break my fingers, this was never reported to the police by the way. I took it like the man I am and moved on.

Confirmed Mob Businesses

Goldie's:

qn2Nzs1.png

BeayXSz.png

The Red Piano

zdTPmUt.png

gGAqruQ.png

Horizon Developers LLC

5GuTKsZ.png

Interview with Ex-Mob Wife (anonymous)

fLi1uzk.png

Donald Gibson: Can you tell us a little bit about your experience being married to a mobster?

Anonymous Ex Mob Wife: It was a dark and dangerous life. There was always the threat of violence hanging over us. I lived in constant fear for my safety and the safety of my children.

Donald Gibson: What kind of things did you have to endure?

Anonymous Ex Mob Wife: Well, there were the constant lies and deception. My husband was always keeping secrets from me, and I never knew who I could trust. And then there were the times when he would disappear for days on end, leaving me alone with the kids and no idea where he was or what he was doing.

Donald Gibson: That sounds incredibly stressful.

Anonymous Ex Mob Wife: It was. And then there was the violence. I witnessed things that no one should ever have to see. And I was always worried that my husband's enemies would come after us.

Donald Gibson: How did you cope with all of that?

Anonymous Ex Mob Wife: I did my best to keep my head down and stay out of the way. But it was a constant struggle. And eventually, I just couldn't take it anymore.

Donald Gibson: Can you tell us about your decision to leave?

Anonymous Ex Mob Wife: It was a difficult decision, but I knew it was the right one. I couldn't keep living in fear like that, and I didn't want my children to grow up in that kind of environment. So, I gathered up the courage and left.

Donald Gibson: That must have taken a lot of strength.

Anonymous Ex Mob Wife: It did. But I knew I had to do it.

Donald Gibson: Thank you for sharing your story with us. Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Anonymous Ex Mob Wife: Just that I hope my story can help other women who are in similar situations. No one should have to live in fear like that.

Donald Gibson: Thank you again for being here with us tonight. And before we go, I wanted to ask if you worked at Goldie's?

Anonymous Ex Mob Wife: Oh, wow. Yeah, I did. It was a long time ago but I remember it very vividly. You could feel the crime and evilness within those walls.

Donald Gibson:  Well, that's all the time we have for tonight. Thank you again for joining us, and stay safe out there.

I wrote another article about one of these people previously! Check it out!

FACT CHECKED BY AMERICAN PATRIOTS

N90MsjM.png

TO BE CONTINUED, PART II WILL BE RELEASED SOON

Edited by Ohngesicht
  • Upvote 27

Username: CuckAlmightyLord132

Message: The mob is fucking dead, on the west coast? Entirely unrealistic and stupid. Nice joke article, you should've posted it on The Onion. I used to have respect for Donnie "Dicks" Gibson but now how's just reduced himself to gag articles and jokes. 

Username: The Mexican Mafia

Message: You listed Rival Ayala in this article. You have twenty four hours to take down this article or you and your family will be murdered. Known Mexican Mafia affiliate's are not tied in with the Italian Mafia, you've been warned. Take down this article or you will be murdered 

-La Mariposa.

Jordan P. Barnes on Twitter: "@jamerrson Maybe I'm just criminal minded but  my instinctive reaction to that cover was the Black Hand, or La eMe, aka Mexican  Mafia 😵 https://t.co/7IfkeaUL1k" / Twitter

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, MurderO said:

Username: The Mexican Mafia

Message: You listed Rival Ayala in this article. You have twenty four hours to take down this article or you and your family will be murdered. Known Mexican Mafia affiliate's are not tied in with the Italian Mafia, you've been warned. Take down this article or you will be murdered 

-La Mariposa.

Jordan P. Barnes on Twitter: "@jamerrson Maybe I'm just criminal minded but  my instinctive reaction to that cover was the Black Hand, or La eMe, aka Mexican  Mafia 😵 https://t.co/7IfkeaUL1k" / Twitter

Username: Donald Gibson

Comment: Who the fuck is Rival Ayala? I was talkin about another nigga, what the fuck? I think you just exposed your own nigga.....

• Upvote 1