Los Santos Insider | LSPD Struggles To Form A Union Following Internal Conflict

Degu

Name: Barbie Doll Ken
Comment: Officers like Castellanos is what gives the Police Department a bad reputation, disregarded the entire point of a brotherhood just to fuck over President Jorge Nava, never in my life have I seen a horrible officer such as Castellanos, absolutely zero respect to others, guess some people cannot handle power.

Name: Concerned Citizen

Comment: It is shocking to see some of the language being used, presumably by fellow police officers or their supporters, to insult one officer and support a 'brotherhood' behind another. That is precisely the language used in the vast amount of police corruption and murder cases in this city, where 'brotherhood' is regularly fought in the courts.  Why do we give this bunch of thugs, who are as bad as eachother, badges and lethal weapons?

Name: 90210onmyaddress

Comment: Both these mfs str8 up bozos. John Grillo LOVED my rights. Nobody cares who the fuck is President.

But I got to say to leave countless officers with zero defense is some schizo behavior. Officer Castellanos should legally change his name to Officer Cancellanos cause that mf cancelled in his own assignment and hes gonna get nowhere in his career now.

* This comment uses an Opera browser built in VPN and TunnelBear. The IP of the commenter leads to Europe.

• Applaud 1