donaldgibsonliveTV310p.sy.com

Rhy Rhy

ZlAfXnQ.png

**All images would be heavily photoshopped**

20230311120955_1.jpg?width=1023&height=575

Donald Gibson here, we are just a little bit south from the line where its contested territory between the Free Syrian Army (Chosen people of Syria) and where Russian soldiers and those of Al-Assad sit in a FOB. I got the chance to interview Karl, a local militia leader of the 55th Lions Of Damascus Brigade.

20230311120946_1.jpg?width=1023&height=575

DONALD GIBSON, PLEASURE TO HAVE IN SYRIA, INSHALLAH STAY IS SAFE?

Haha Karl, at least its not Los Santos with that bitch Greenville, heh? So there is accusations of you holding Russian POWs? In Los Santos we have lots of concerned Russian citizens, could you tell me more about this?

20230311121008_1.jpg?width=1023&height=575

Brother Gibson, I invite you to meet Sergi Kazamov, soldier who throw down his weapon and run away like little baby. Sergi is he go back to his men would be killed? We do him favor and teach him better way and to fight for free syria.

20230311121002_1.jpg?width=1023&height=575

MMMMFMFHHH MMFFFFFHHH [RUS] Fuck you! Fuck you dog! Airstrike, I call airstrike on us! FUCK YOU DOG!

**Donald Gibson somehow knows Russian** He called you a lame ass nigga, personally I wouldnt let that slide

20230311121015_1.jpg?width=1023&height=575

THANK YOU BROTHER GIBSON, FRIEND SHALL NOT DISRESPECT AGAIN, WE HAVE THANK YOU FOR VISIT.

20230311121126_1.jpg?width=1023&height=575

SERGI FRIEND, SHALL NOT SLIDE

My visit was cut short due to this individual, we shall see you again on...

ZlAfXnQ.png

• Upvote 9

Name: BigButch23G

Comment: I knew Donald Gibson was Russian propaganda. This orangotan in a zoo is Putin’s little puppet trying to push war agenda in San Andreas. Is Donald Gibson his real name? Don’t think so.. He’s a spy and guilty of crimes against humanity! In 2005 he was owning businesses with Russian fellas in the east LS. But we are not talking about that, right? It’s spreaded all over the internet, how much time are you going to hide and don’t answer to allegations? Donald Gibson is speaking native russian language in this clip. He colored his skin in black! This man will openly hold SS marches in the downtown soon and I bet the law enforcements are going to protect it! Fucking nazi! You’re a disgrace! Expell this stalinist right now out of United States and leave him on an empty island! Imperialist, fucking fascist, war criminal! I’m a black person and as a black person I’m assuring you I can recognize a black brother, he’s not black!

Name: JamaicaGruppe7
Comment: Stop interfering with civilians trying to get on their way and police doing their jobs.  That Donald Gibson retard needs to be shot to death or go back to Africa.

(( VPN was used when this comment was posted ))

*Donald Gibson wakes up with a rolling paper sticked on his forehead.

He opens his laptop and starts browsing the Internet until he stumbles upon this article. 
He widens his eyes and writes a comment*

Name: Donald Gibson

Comment: Ayo what the fugg is this shit I was never in Syria I am a true AMERICAN PATRIOT!!!!! WHAT THE FUGGGG??

• Upvote 2

*Donald Gibson refreshes the site and notices his comment disappeared.

He writes a very long text in which he insults the creator of the article and their family while also trying to make it clear he is being framed by the LSSD.

It takes him an hour to write the text before he posts. He immediately notices the post disappears and all his work was for nothing.

He sighs and his sigh slowly transforms into heavy breathing, followed by a loud scream.

He yells nonsense and starts punching air.*

• Upvote 3