Euro Truck Simulator 2 Enjoyers

Antii

On 3/14/2023 at 3:32 PM, Antii said:

I have never tried out the mod before and also have not really heard about it, but I seen it pop up, currently I'm in a struggle with making TruckersMP to work but overall, I might give it a shot in the near future or who knows might be next week, but as of right now I want to solve the MP issue then do anything with modding the game. Feel free to share some of your screenshots if you got any left laying around your hardrive from your time in the game 🙂

This post actually kicked my ass into gear and finally updated my promods to work with the latest version. Some SS of my latest ventures

JOdSQSo.jpg
PSOIL9N.jpg

Still driving this route as we speak (26 hours!) so may edit this later with more pics

• Applaud 1
38 minutes ago, Zoinks said:

This post actually kicked my ass into gear and finally updated my promods to work with the latest version. Some SS of my latest ventures

JOdSQSo.jpg
PSOIL9N.jpg

Still driving this route as we speak (26 hours!) so may edit this later with more pics

26 Hours?! Wow man, enjoy the trip, I'm still around Italy, getting the longer routes with the skills as I level up, as of right now I'm playing once a while here and there when I feel like to and post a few. Awesome screens man, looking foward for the other ones 🙂

Edited by Antii
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Antii said:

26 Hours?! Wow man, enjoy the trip, I'm still around Italy, getting the longer routes with the skills as I level up, as of right now I'm playing once a while here and there when I feel like to and post a few. Awesome screens man, looking foward for the other ones 🙂

Yeah man, North Germany -> Ruse on the Bulgarian border. Did a long run to test out this free head tracking software I found. Opentrack + aitrack + a webcam, I recommend looking into it if you drive with a steering wheel and find looking around with the mouse a hassle.
Here's some SS I got in Romania towards the end. 

XU9PRuE.jpg

mFF1gaU.png

• Applaud 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...