Euro Truck Simulator 2 Enjoyers

Antii

I enjoy driving with some good music and long distances. It's relaxing and meditating actually.

Plus I kind of like the rp style a bit too. I never fast travel at all. Currently have 120k on my profile with 45k km on my DAF truck.

Edited by dionkoffie
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2
53 minutes ago, Antii said:

Since music came up, this is what I blast while driving and it's just a another level of meditation and chilling on the road.

Just finished up on two deliveries from Milano to Torino and from Torino to Verona.

image.thumb.jpeg.8052d2f27c39fb57c020fc371452922b.jpeg

Yeah! This list perfectly fits the game, sometimes I will also listen to the FLASH FM from both VC and VCS while playing!

• Thanks 1

Used to play this game quite a lot to relax after a long work day back when I had a steering wheel.

Can't play it with a keyboard/mouse, it's just not it.

And I never play singleplayer games, can't play them for longer than 20 mins... So I did TruckersMP only pretty much.

Edited by Pogis
  • Applaud 1
13 minutes ago, Pogis said:

Used to play this game quite a lot to relax after a long work day back when I had a steering wheel.

Can't play it with a keyboard/mouse, it's just not it.

And I never play singleplayer games, can't play them for longer than 20 mins... So I did TruckersMP only pretty much.

Sadly I don't have a proper steering wheel as I'm stuck with a Genius Steering wheel from 2006

Exactly this model in the picture

Spoiler

Genius Speed Wheel 3 MT - Vibration Feedback Racing Wheel with Gear Shifter  Compatible with PC Gaming - Newegg.com