Euro Truck Simulator 2 Enjoyers

Antii

I started this topic to pull in the ETS2/Truck Enthusiasts.

maxresdefault.jpg

I doubt I have to talk about what ETS 2 is about, I've been playing it on and off, in my free times since a year now and with this topic I try to pull in more people into the fun and eventually launch up a small group or a bigger one (depends on the interest) to convoy around the map of Europe.

If you can drop a few screenshots from your time in game and trucks and you're ups and downs about it.

• Upvote 1

I've been playing since the day it came out in 2012. I remember when not all the major brands were available yet. Became an admin on ETS2MP in 2014. It's a great game and they've been working on it ever since it's release. 

The amount of rammers has decreased but they're still there every so often. Makes the game kind of annoying to play sometimes. I do enjoy playing in multiplayer mode because it gives an extra sense of reality plus it's great fun to meet others on the road. The AI in the single player mode doesn't always behave the way I expect it to so I mainly just stick to the multiplayer. Does anyone remember the big traffic jam at Europoort? Literally took me 30 minutes to cross it.

I still play it occasionally with roadtrips throughout the map. I'll sometimes stick to a certain country to explore it for a bit and then roadtrip back home to my HQ in Rotterdam. Don't have pictures of my truck at the moment but I'll be sure to make some the next time I play it. The truck I drive is a DAF. I use a Logitech G29 to play the game. Budget steering wheel but it does the job just fine. 

Edited by dionkoffie
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I decided to start a new profile and have my company in Italy, my first delivery took me from Venice to Verona
image.thumb.jpeg.bd9c9e0ca1274f7339c383b3372ed9a3.jpeg

After a successful delivery, I took another from Verona to Milano

image.thumb.jpeg.5adcdadfaf0cd20655159c6682d82eab.jpeg

Edited by Antii
  • Upvote 1

Nice screenshots man, I love this game. Have you ever tried the mod "Promods"? It adds extra countries, cities, roads and revamps some existing stuff too. I struggle to play without it. Only reason Im taking a break from the game rn is because I need to update my mods and cant be arsed haha

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Zoinks said:

Nice screenshots man, I love this game. Have you ever tried the mod "Promods"? It adds extra countries, cities, roads and revamps some existing stuff too. I struggle to play without it. Only reason Im taking a break from the game rn is because I need to update my mods and cant be arsed haha

I have never tried out the mod before and also have not really heard about it, but I seen it pop up, currently I'm in a struggle with making TruckersMP to work but overall, I might give it a shot in the near future or who knows might be next week, but as of right now I want to solve the MP issue then do anything with modding the game. Feel free to share some of your screenshots if you got any left laying around your hardrive from your time in the game 🙂

• Upvote 1
On 3/14/2023 at 2:08 PM, Zoinks said:

Promods here is a kinda strange subject, becuase you mostly need all dlcs in order for the mod to work.