Silver or Lead.

It all started that fateful, godforsaken, morning. The sun wasn't even up yet and I was fully awake, waiting for a cab in the middle of the airport.

7XzEYy0.png

Luckily I had found a likely friend that was heading the same way I was. So I got a lift. 

zeHrCge.png

Once I got to where I was going, I found out that it was barren and empty. But that's what I get for getting there so early. Not even the birds were up. 

jcdUbJw.png

The next day, I met a man by the name of Richie. Now Richie, he was my mentor through this new stage of my life. I had no clue what to do until Richie put me on the right path. And so, we begun our partnership. 

b1UETv4.png

pGWXqjz.png

Once the day was over, old man Richie called it, which meant I was going out. Out on the town, meeting new people, going to new places. I met plenty a woman in my travels, and many friends as well.

8Z5Xoy8.png

3UvTlrE.png

GUCV1XR.png

This was the first step I had to making money and making my way up the ladder in this group of people that were in the same boat I was. 

Edited by ANGELS4EVER70
  • Upvote 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Life was good, it was steady. Up until we found ourselves on the wrong end of a gun. And that gun was made in Chinatown. 

84sZ1Xn.png

Now? I'm sitting on a haystack in the middle of nowhere. Because God forbid, we aren't shot at or jumped on our side of the street. Now I got to look over my shoulder for a Chinaman coming for me. But it is peaceful. Peaceful in a way where if something did happen, it'd be the only thing you'd hear from miles. But my ass itches on these stacks, so I'm renting a room.

sSQl20o.png

As I sit in solitude, I work on getting myself an apartment by the beach. I always liked the smell of the sea water. Also closer to the beach and farther from Pillbox. But I also look through my strict gambling regiment that is sickly addicting at this point. Regardless, I have plenty to do to keep myself situated. All I think about now are the guys, and if any of them made it out of this fucking whirlpool we ended up in.

• Upvote 3