Black Desert Online | -100% Discount! (2th March 2023)

1 hour ago, pateuvasiliu said:

And how many months does it take to get 4 t3 pets for free? How much extra silver would you have farmed by then with money bought pets?

>can you achieve the same things within the same time being free to play compared to someone who spent 100$

bullshit and cope. No one would be buying all that premium shit if it didn t put you ahead. Your value packs will run out. Your Blessing of Kamasylve will run out. You're unlikely to get 4 T4 pets, and even if you did they don't have the best trait for grinding ( which used to be allowing you to pull more mobs ).

It's a Korean MMO, it's made to make you cope into thinking you can play for free while relying on whales who spend thousands to be ahead.

uhm

PA has provided THREE pets for "FREE" this past Month and Anniversary alone.

You also get a free T4 pet doing the "main" storyline, alongside all your inventory slot expansions, etc.

You're also literally handed everything in this game with the constant gear creep.

This game is less grindy than World of Warcraft.

Imagine grinding 0 CR - 2400 CR, and staying above 2380 CR to grind CP just so you can get your Elite gear to be competitive for 3v3s, and your eventually glad push r1 but it all hits the drain, and you're hardstuck at 2750 while R1 is 3200 on last week of season.

Silver is secondary to anything you do in BDO. You're not grinding spots for silver, you're grinding spots for drops. If you're going to Sulfur for silver, you're ... silly.

Edited by Poetic
1 hour ago, pateuvasiliu said:

And how many months does it take to get 4 t3 pets for free? How much extra silver would you have farmed by then with money bought pets?

idk it seems to me you are upset because your pets aren't high tier when thats the least of your concerns. you have 5 quests to get 5 free pets. game threw at you this month like 4-5 free pets. with a bit of rng luck you can upgrade them. with a low gear score that silver you are talking about that can be farmed is irrelevant because you won't be fast enough. polly forest is alright to start. i had like 2 pets T3 and 3 pets T2 and i could squeeze out 200mil per hour with my ranger class. my low gear score was more than enough.

i can see you dont have fun which defeats the whole purpose of the game. you are focused too much on what others have and you don't instead of just minding your own gameplay and pace. thats the worst mindset a new player can have because they won't even attempt to discover the game. your pov on pay 2 win is wrong because 1. pets don't give you raw power and 2. nobody buys stuff to sell on the marketplace. you still need to grind and progress for months if you want to reach the end game. even if you pay $100 the result is the same. it'll still require you 3 months to finish jetina quests, it'll still require you maybe an year or more to even dream about pen blackstar.