Black Desert Online | -100% Discount! (2th March 2023)

17 hours ago, Poetic said:

Not really P2P or P2W, just an enormous grindset and Korea culture RNG loot box based.

It's absolutely pay to win, any game in which you can buy ingame advantages is pay to win. But this one is so ridiculous that without premium pets ( 10$ each ) you're making money at 20% of the speed a premium user does. Pretty much everything on the cash shop has a gameplay advantage.

2 hours ago, pateuvasiliu said:

It's absolutely pay to win, any game in which you can buy ingame advantages is pay to win. But this one is so ridiculous that without premium pets ( 10$ each ) you're making money at 20% of the speed a premium user does. Pretty much everything on the cash shop has a gameplay advantage.

Unless you're a whale that can dump hundreds of thousands for outfits to get your PEN Blackstar exceeding 100B, it's not even classified as P2W. The game still has a large grind and ridiculous RNG for tapping any upgrades on anything.

I can spend thousands on outfits and get some silver, but it's not going to help me one-tap my TET Ogre with 260 fail stacks. People don't even sell outfits for silver either, people extract them for crons. And premium is so negligable, it literally costs nothing to get a 7 day adventure kit, and Pearl Abyss literally hands them out like candy.

Edited by Poetic