Vehicle mod price reform.

Rinkk

54 minutes ago, dionkoffie said:

No. The server is gonna be loaded with modified buffalo's spitting fire out the exhaust. Its unrealistic to have every vehicle modded. I actually think the prices are way too low.

I like cars, but I would not want to see this server to become a car focused rp server. Modifications to any vehicle should feel like a premium addition to the car, not a 2k quick little trip to the modshop.

I'd see removal prices dropped though, since you remove the part, maybe half price for removing?

Yes. Prices are awful. Let's say you buy a rusty garbage as a project cat. Car is 5k, upgrade is 8k. Also you can just jump form lvl 2 upgrade to lvl 4. Why? 2 and 3 are useless. As i always said, server needs to focus on everything around vehicles, starting from dealership and ending with all kinds of upgrades.

8 minutes ago, Lance said:

Yes. Prices are awful. Let's say you buy a rusty garbage as a project cat. Car is 5k, upgrade is 8k. Also you can just jump form lvl 2 upgrade to lvl 4. Why? 2 and 3 are useless. As i always said, server needs to focus on everything around vehicles, starting from dealership and ending with all kinds of upgrades.

Server needs to implement dynamic pricing. A turbo for an 9f costs the same as a turbo for a rusty tornado. 

I don't agree that the server should focus around cars. It's an rp server, not a racing server.

It is indeed a great suggestion however the prices are way too low just like the person above me once mentionned.

It is way too low for the current economy that we have

If we were to multiply it a bit more I think it would be even better, let's all be honest here 250, 500, 750, 1,000$

what is that worth? Absolutely nothing you can get those amounts just by catching 1 fish and selling it

5 hours ago, dionkoffie said:

Server needs to implement dynamic pricing. A turbo for an 9f costs the same as a turbo for a rusty tornado. 

I don't agree that the server should focus around cars. It's an rp server, not a racing server.

I don't mean we should make it into a racist server, we just need a better RP vehicle system. People always sell their "dealership condition" or "mint condition" cars even though they had like 6 owners. Something that shows new owner that it's not a new car so seller can't force a dealership price on it. We don't need to focus on cars, just upgrade the whole system. It's really simple and outdated rn. 

On 12/19/2018 at 2:15 PM, Hollywood said:

This needs to be implemented in some way shape or form.

Modding out a supercar should be VASTLY more expensive than modding out a beater vehicle. Even the paint job should be pricey on a vehicle that costs 300-500 THOUSAND dollars. 

Anything that adds a more realistic cost to owning and upgrading a sporty/super vehicle is an absolute 100% from me. 

Painting a car that is very expensive is no different than painting a car that is cheap. The only things that is going to increase the costs for paint jobs is if aftermarket parts (Ex. carbon spoilers) have to be removed which is going to up the labor time.  Then you also have the size of the vehicle too which is the biggest factor in whether or not a paint job will be a little or a lot. Painting a bicycle or a motorcycle will have a drastically smaller amount of material used than a full sized car, SUV, or truck. 

• mj2002 locked this topic