Vehicle mod price reform.

Rinkk

On 4/24/2019 at 3:10 PM, Rin said:

It is indeed a great suggestion however the prices are way too low just like the person above me once mentionned.

It is way too low for the current economy that we have

If we were to multiply it a bit more I think it would be even better, let's all be honest here 250, 500, 750, 1,000$

what is that worth? Absolutely nothing you can get those amounts just by catching 1 fish and selling it

You didn't read it properly then, that's for extremly cheap cars, aka 10K cars or whatever, with the way the system works, 80% of cars will have more expensive mods than they do right now.

While I think this suggestion is good, having mod prices scale to the class and value of the vehicle. This would make used cars more expensive, even though people already ignore the cost of registration when selling or buying, raising mod prices would only cause people to try and recover more of the money they spent on the vehicle and thus the flow of used vehicles would be greatly affected. It is for this reason that I am not supporting this suggestion.

The prices are too low and too high as they are. If research was actually done before the prices were implemented we wouldn't have a problem.

The thing about modifying cars IRL.. Putting an aftermarket turbo on a Lambo wouldn't cost any much more than putting one on a Civic so get this idiotic thought of it costing more to tune up a supercar being a thing, it's not.

Edit: The price for an aftermarket component for all cars don't change. The only thing that changes is the labor cost, the only difference in costs is literally.. labor and even then, some cheaper cars can be more difficult to work on than an expensive supercar.

Edited by Shinto
Extension to what was said
  • mj2002 locked this topic