Snow for Christmas?

Nervous

I don't think it should snow. For me its less so about the unlikelyhood due to the geographical location of San Andreas that it would snow and more about people not really rping it properly or if people do rp it properly, it will effectively kill any RP that you can do outside of interiors. 

Idk about y'all but when its cold and snowing, I'm taking my happy self inside and I'm staying put in there unless I have to leave. We already have an issue of its hard to keep people out of interiors outside of events being hosted. 

• Upvote 1

sometimes i feel like you make these threads just to fuck with us nervous

on a serious note though lets not fucking do this again please. side note why does this shit have over 20 pages when we could be discussing something that actually matters. im not gonna lose sleep over not being able to roleplay a white christmas in los santos this year or next year

make a poll to reinstate missi if you want to have a white christmas and stupid "fun" non rp events

• Upvote 7

How much sense does it make for it to snow in a fictional place? A decent amount.

Anyway, proof has been provided that it has snowed in non-fictional places like Los Angeles before, making it not impossible, just very unlikely.

So no matter what way you look at it snow is not impossible. Its not going to sink World into some kind of lite Arma RP just because we had it snow for a couple of days. And no @Ikechukwu it wouldn't be non-RP just because it snowed in a place which it has snowed before, even if it is extremely rare.

Edited by Rensai