Snow for Christmas?

Nervous

Nooooooooooo snow, please!

Christmas snow is cute, but it doesn't snow in Los Angeles. If we could have snow JUST in the mountains, that would make sense, but I don't know if the game allows for localized weather...

If we have to have snow, then just on the 24th/25th and it would be a huge news event with lots of car accidents and stuff.

4 minutes ago, Ethanol said:

You have to remember that we're RPing Los Santos as a west coast city in the US. The odds of it snowing in the area we set Los Santos up are VERY low. 

Imagine someone RPing in a server which portrays Mexico and seeing snow. That's basically what will happen to the server. Continuity will also be broken because it wouldn't make sense for it to snow. It snowed once around the area in the last 100 years. 

What he said. I don't see any reason for this, from a immersion point of view.

5 minutes ago, Mitch said:

whoever says no hates christmas

Well, if that is the case, I'm the Grinch.

Yess and please make a way to see what is the temperature IG now bcuz u dont know if u need to wear a coat or u can walk around in yo god damn sandals like holy sh also we already rping like this is Great Britain with all this mawphuckin rain

Edited by Pacanaz

Okay, not the most realistic thing, but it'll bring a fuckload of roleplay and it'll be fun as hell. Learn to live a little, we had it last year and it was great, I had to tow a few cars out of the snow and all. Plus we could sell winter tires are garages and everything. We RP on the west coast but we're an island in the middle of buttfuck nowhere with no lore. By that logic, it snows in GTA 5, sooo?