Reworking vehicle leases

Hey y'all. I don't really now if I should talk about this, but I feel kinda bad for how vehicle leasing works on the server.

I suggest to make something like a VMT ( vehicle management team ) with people who have a background or a certain degree of experience with vehicles and how to deal with them.

They're gonna have to rework on the dealership system and maybe make a new list for cars that are available to buy from the NPC dealerships.

I can give some examples and I know GTA:W is based on gtav cars not IRL cars but still, all these cars are based on irl ones.

So as you can see in these pictures, I'm showing the GTAV car and what the car is based on irl (( this is just a few cars and we still have a lot of cars that we really need on the market and have it so anyone can buy it )) And for the players who still own such cars, they can just rp it like its a rare car or something and isnt available to buy anymore.

and this not the only job for the VMT. They can also get something called "Tuning requests" thats will let players do some sort of RP for tuning and buying parts for their own cars then doing full RP to tune this vehicle with full details then send request to VMT team. Then they gonna have to review it and if its acceptable, they gonna edit the car handling (( we can just focus on the first topic if that's not good idea for gta:w ))

image.png

image.png

i would love to hear from y'all what do you think.

Edited by haru
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

I like this. but a suggestion about the tuning. regular mechanic upgrades can be done ingame but this is where Vehicle Management Team can introduce custom handlings. To make cars slide better, drive faster.. etcetera. Illegal Modifications can be added to the car via UCP applications aka permission by the Vehicle Management Team. Would definitely like that since right now every single car is getting nerfed to 110mph. which is meh but whenever we put custom turbos, engine modifications and whatever we can push the cars off to 200+ MPH and also making the vehicle Illegal. Just only when the police catches your plate or catches you. 

But yeah putting cars that are more common to get in real life. Like the Nissan GTR R35 (Elegy RH8) or the Audi R8 (Obey 10F). Sure if the cars are made below 1000 can sit in the special requests. We need a vehicle team to sort this out since it doesn't make really sense.

+1

• Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.7a1b227c5f56375bf52c283f19a189a2.png

I don't think GTA V is built for such fast cars anyways, I would rather suggest making most cars slower, with the vehicle management team, they could lock the vehicles tuning behind an application as for why would it make sense for their character to tune the car and what car to tune(even if you can tune anything, cops wouldn't tune their cars imo, if they are not into cars, like I bought an Oracle (7 series basically) tuned up, from a LSPD couple living in Mirror Park) on top of it costing something, etc.. Problem with that would be rebalancing mechanics earnings again. Otherwise they would probably make too little. I've seen posts to try and make cars faster but that won't go. And the picture is just another person who wanted the same thing basically. 

On the lease thing I have no comment, yus.

Edited by Droaajd
  • Selena locked this topic