Inactivity Time

Hit Em Up

I want to know peoples thoughts on the whole inactivity timer whether it be for vehicles or for properties as a whole.

I barely play the game anymore so when I popped online I come to find out I got done like Andrew Tate

IMG_9953.png

It seems I'm guilty of.......... having a life.

Have you experienced something similar? What are your thoughts on the inactivity timer overall? Has this happened to anyone else over a vehicle?

I hope everyone is having a lovely day.

• Upvote 3

+1

Hey everyone,

I just got home from a fishing trip with my son and I can only agree with the OP.

I was so caught up in spending time with my boy that I completely forgot to log into the game and as a result, I lost my Pariah.

At first, I was upset about the loss of my car, but then I realized something even more important - the time I got to spend with my son was priceless.

We had an awesome time fishing, telling jokes, and just being there for each other.

I want to remind everyone that our real-life relationships are the most important things in our lives.

And sometimes, that means putting down the controller and spending quality time with the people we love.

So yeah, I lost my pariah, but I gained something even more valuable - memories with my son that I'll cherish forever.

fishing-father-son.jpg

• Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 3
14 minutes ago, Ohngesicht said:

+1

Hey everyone,

I just got home from a fishing trip with my son and I can only agree with the OP.

I was so caught up in spending time with my boy that I completely forgot to log into the game and as a result, I lost my Pariah.

At first, I was upset about the loss of my car, but then I realized something even more important - the time I got to spend with my son was priceless.

We had an awesome time fishing, telling jokes, and just being there for each other.

I want to remind everyone that our real-life relationships are the most important things in our lives.

And sometimes, that means putting down the controller and spending quality time with the people we love.

So yeah, I lost my pariah, but I gained something even more valuable - memories with my son that I'll cherish forever.

fishing-father-son.jpg

bros got a kid and is playing gtaw never seen before

jokes, jokes... anyways yea i also agree on whatever
+1

• Upvote 1

Similar thing happened to me

I loved playing video games, especially GTA World. I had put in so much time and effort to save up for a special virtual car in the game. I wrote novels.

But then, my wife asked me to take a break from the game and spend some time with her. I agreed, but deep down I was determined to get back to the game as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, life got in the way and before I knew it, months had gone by. When I finally had a chance to play again, I was shocked to find that my prized virtual car was gone. The game had changed and the admins had taken away all cars that hadn't been used in a long time.

I was devastated. I felt like he had lost a piece of myself. I tried to explain to my wife how important the car was to me, but she reminded me that it was just a game and there were more important things in life. 

I learned a valuable lesson about the importance of balancing my hobbies with my relationships and responsibilities. I realized that my wife was more important to me than video games, and that it was crucial to prioritize her needs and our relationship. To achieve this balance, now I can't wait until she sleeps so I could game with the boys. 

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

It’s in place to stimulate roleplay, if you’ve only been online 13 hours in 5 months, that’s not just having a life that’s simply not playing at all. 

In 5 months there’s around 3,600 hours, you’ve been online for 13 of those. You’re averaging two and a half hours a month. I believe you only need 2 hours a week to not lose your stuff which isn’t asking for a lot.

You can also inform staff that you’ll be away etc too

Edited by jbutton169
7 hours ago, cason4312 said:

bros got a kid and is playing gtaw never seen before

jokes, jokes... anyways yea i also agree on whatever
+1

LMAO 😂gotta love the parents on here who make time for both. Baby in one hand, gun in their virtual hand. 

Edited by tranquila
  • Upvote 1

About a year ago, I lost a couple of my businesses due to taking a massive break to spend with family. At first, I was upset and angry. "How dare they take away my prized business? I was only away from the game for like... 2 weeks!" Then I remembered something: Who cares that I lost some fictional pixelated company? I can always start fresh with a new character or pick back up where I left with the same character. Spending time with my loved ones is more valuable than worrying about losing a fictional asset. You can never replace cherished memories and time with the people closest to you in real life. 

Quite recently, I met a person from this server, flew all the way out to see him in Canada for 10 days and we created some of the best memories of our lives. I did not think about any of my character's cars or businesses whilst having a wonderful time with him in real life. We even planned for him to come visit me down in Australia. After I arrived back to my home country, we decided that this server will always hold a place in our lives, but we shall only play it in moderation. Moderation is the key to having a good time on this server which also creates that healthy balance between pleasure and work. Sure, it sucks to lose the stuff you worked hard to get and agree the inactivity timer should be increased as to not lose properties after 2 weeks. But losing those properties/cars because you were too busy focusing on your real life is a blessing in disguise. Always prioritise your real life over your virtual life. It will do wonders for your mentality. GTAW will always be around for you to play any time of the year. 

Edited by SweetDaffodil
  • Upvote 3
8 minutes ago, SweetDaffodil said:

About a year ago, I lost a couple of my businesses due to taking a massive break from the server to spend with family. At first, I was upset and angry. "How dare they take away prized business? I was only away from the game for like... 2 weeks!" Then I remembered something: Who cares that I lost some fictional pixelated company? I can always start fresh with a new character or pick back up where I left with the same character. Spending time with my loved ones is more valuable than worrying about losing a fictional asset. You can never replace cherished memories and time with the people closest to you in real life. 

Quite recently, I met a person from this server, flew all the way out to see him in Canada for 10 days and we created some of the best memories of our lives. I did not think about any of my character's cars, businesses or platinum statuses whilst having a wonderful time with him in real life. We even planned for him to come visit me down in Australia. After I arrived back to my home country, we both agreed that this server will always hold a place in our lifes, but we will play it in moderation. Moderation is the key to having a good time on this server. Sure, it sucks to lose the stuff you worked hard to get and agree the inactivity timer should be increased as to not lose properties after 2 week. But losing those properties/cars because you were too busy focusing on your real life is a blessing in disguise. Always prioritise your real life over your virtual life. It will do wonders for your mentality. GTAW will always be around for you to play any time of the year. 

Ay-fucking-men, sis. 👍👍👍👍👍👍 Materialistic things should never come before real life memories you create with those you love. Spend that time with them before they're sent back to heaven. It's reassuring that we do have options to take if we do need that break and can pick up where we left off. So initially, nobody needs to sweat anything. The game itself is toxic and time consuming at times, nobody should be too involved in it.

• Upvote 2