San An Taqueria ​ 🌮​​🌯​ GRAND OPENING TODAY 10/2

Tomixinho

AhGgEcA.png

About San An Taqueria

Everything on the menu at San An Taqueria represents authentic Mexican food carefully selected by our team of cooks. Prepared daily from scratch with the freshest ingredients, our dishes include a variety of recipes and cocktails that are sure to make for a perfect night out or an ideal meal at home.

fbmIkvf.png

G5xUt83.png
Email: [email protected]

((Join our discord for information and more: https://discord.gg/HEKDJkrAxs))

• Upvote 5

(( I’m not sure if we’re allowed to leave OOC comments or anything (and feel free to have my comment deleted if you'd like), but I just wanted to say publicly this is a very clean looking thread, the IC website is remarkable, and the menu especially looks very authentic and true to stuff I see IRL all the time. I am really impressed with the work, and best of luck here! If I’m able to see it open IC I will surely stop by ))

4 hours ago, K0range4 said:

(( I’m not sure if we’re allowed to leave OOC comments or anything (and feel free to have my comment deleted if you'd like), but I just wanted to say publicly this is a very clean looking thread, the IC website is remarkable, and the menu especially looks very authentic and true to stuff I see IRL all the time. I am really impressed with the work, and best of luck here! If I’m able to see it open IC I will surely stop by ))

((My bro! Yea' I think you're allowed to say OOCly things using this type of format ofc, I mean if this is not allowed then delete my comment too but thanks you, hope to see you today then so we RP there))

• 3 months later...
  • $$ locked this topic