Los Santos Insider | EXCLUSIVE: Leyla Kasteel, CEO of AdmireMe, Admits Murder, Human Trafficking Charges And More!

Degu

image.thumb.png.1590d7c17dda56298b70da3b34ea2437.png

EXCLUSIVE: Leyla Kasteel, CEO of AdmireMe, Admits Murder, Human Trafficking Charges And More!

Written by Gabriel Stone - 10th February 2023

34PIOPTkx6uuCX1PJ0Igbtu-jkAsx7vJisZ1FsIcw1BdTdF2qhPx5X8iJ1SaqdX56COqiyephrxw7T0PMnn3C30xt3HHOtqUa0uHSVZfvh1ZPPA3e0sn8NLX3GRB-48cJCTiIeBCYZATVzQs4KJqvAo

Above: Leyla Kasteel

At 3:26AM on the 10th of February I was contacted privately by Leyla Kasteel, the CEO of AdmireMe. To those unfamiliar, AdmireMe was closed down late last night on the 9th of February due to an active search warrant. This included the freezing of all AdmireMe assets, their website and the closure and search of their headquarters.

"...Meyer's playing a dangerous game"

I was blindfolded and transported to an unknown location for the interview. The first question I had for Kasteel, of course, was her response to the events of just a few hours prior. "I knew it was coming" she said, implying that many of her partners also expected the shutdown. She ended her statement, saying that Harper Meyer, the District Attorney behind the closure itself was "...playing a dangerous game."

When asked to expand upon the threatening statement, Kasteel stated that Meyer was coming after her because she had exposed the DA's personal spending with AdmireMe. She also believed that Meyer had tried to stage a coup against her "...she was rigged with wires. I pulled away, refused." She claims that her security and aides had allegedly been conducting surveillance on the situation and found Meyer to be lying.

"...I am a criminal"

The gloves came off as Kasteel proceeded to admit to most of the crimes that are set to be listed against her name tomorrow at the press conference, saying "There is absolutely no doubt I am a criminal. I don't even deny it. The crimes they list tomorrow. Most of them? I've done" but was keen to add "Meyer is also a criminal, in her own way"

The Murders and Attempted Murder

"...I did indeed shoot the woman, several times"

Kasteel expected to be charged with Human Trafficking and Murder, to which she admitted, stating "I do not deny any of them. Honestly. I have no shame in what I've done." At first I asked her what her motivation for the murders had been. It is Kasteel's belief that some people simply deserve to die "Honestly? Some people are there to cause issues and trouble in life and have nothing positive to contribute to society." This was followed by an open admission that she had in fact shot her ex-partner Elise Reyna several times rather than the previously declared "warning shots" that had been mentioned, however she had survived the attack.

That wasn't the end of Kasteel's attacks, however, "After that, I conducted several other attacks against individuals who posed a direct threat to me and my associates, and this is where Meyer has majorly miscalculated the extent of this."

The Human Trafficking

"...The trafficking sounds a lot worse than it is."

Kasteel implied that the trafficking hadn't been as bad as it sounded, claiming she had kept desperate people off the streets "We had a woman, specifically, who wanted and begged me to help her whore herself out. Sounds dumb, I know. I ain't gonna stop somebody from doing something, y'know?" However she admitted that she had exploited them for her own monetary gain, wherein lay the charge of trafficking. 

The Crime Leader

"...If they'd like to wager a war, they've got one."

There had been previous claims discussed in a previous interview that Kasteel herself was a crime leader, which she didn't deny in this interview. She claims that her associates are made up of multiple groups "I lead a group, I still do a very active group. I'm not at all concerned by what SD have threatened. Nor the DA" She then threatened "...If they'd like to wager a war, they've got one." She repeatedly claimed that she was not afraid whatsoever regarding the growing attention of the LSSD and DA Office.

The group itself has "No specific name" they're simply a combination of groups working together "Some are part of street gangs, some are part of what I would consider more organised crime. But, we share similar interests and beliefs. Combined? We're a pretty powerful force."

"I will make it my mission to end these miserable f**ks. Meyer? She's done."

Kasteel seemed unwilling to go down without a fight, but expected to be captured in the end. She's simply content to make the lives of those opposing her as miserable as possible before she's killed or captured. When asked how many her group was, she stated at least fifty were on her side and that "As we speak, I've got at least twenty people without any criminal records, out. I don't need to lift a finger to bring things crashing down."

I was keen to understand what Kasteel wanted to convey with this interview and so I asked if it was intended as a declaration of war which she denied and seemed to claim she wanted to unearth the corruption present in the LSSD and DA office. She made claims that Sergeant Colby Boone takes bribes to fund his son's college fund and that 'Ed' would take drugs as a bribe. Kasteel claims that the LSSD's alleged corruption is why Meyer chose their support instead of the LSPD. She continued to urge me to dig deeper and ended the interview stating that Meyer "...thinks because of her position, she's safe. But we all know, deep down. We've had mayors before who get captured. She's no different. She will be found out, she'll get smacked."

T-cYzsCg2VqXwgxSZNO5TM4RNiI8iVUNfuX8dSGsITzEXlmysJBEg14_jNFg3AR3gHk24TZrsDYfmxrbZ9PROONcjNS1k_Bg_2rmFU8FBqM1eBsEQ-7gMFOJMzy5XfnHYKw3uD2yKmiIxx335Ra8CQs

s2ob8hZjKBxtpWCoRrUcD21BXEK3BzxKk6XHViXfvp6mFTbOpYJitv6iZAD_HWh3L9pCwveU01uzyxaYXIfI6qnaf62dRTTjEY5Plei_TYrikCsOm0CjYsB_UN2YtDHcCekbffvaqgsqWLkJ041q2r8

Top: The warrant posted on the door of AdmireMe HQ. Bottom: What AdmireMe HQ's door looks like now.

A list of locations have been posted as part of the warrant on the front door of AdmireMe Headquarters. Kasteel says she's unafraid and that nothing would have been found in the AdmireMe HQ or the vault her Board Director was asked to open, perhaps as many had seen this coming ahead of time.

The Future of AdmireMe

When asked what Kasteel felt the future of AdmireMe was, she explained that there were other shareholders other than herself, and that the DA and LSSD were after her and not the business itself. I was led to believe that once the situation has resolved, so too will the business continue as normal.

Harper Meyer said last night at the closure of AdmireMe's HQ that some claims would be addressed in the press conference later today on the 10th of February. Either way the conference itself seems set to raise some difficult questions and yield some interesting answers to shed further light on this ever complicated situation.

Full Interview Transcript Available Bellow.

Disclaimer:

This article seeks to be an unbiased interview. All views represented belong to the interviewee and not the interviewer nor Los Santos Insider.

Full Interview Transcript:

Spoiler

Stone: So Leyla... when you saw what happened today, what was the first thing that went through your mind?

Kasteel: I knew it was coming. I expected this situation, as many of AdmireMe management did, my partners and well— people close to me. Meyer's playing a dangerous game.

Stone: Can you expand a little on that last statement?

Kasteel: Meyer decided upon herself once I had exposed her bank logs, as per our last conversation to try and approach me with violence. Since we last met, she tried to stage a coup where I'd go and meet her, but she was rigged with wires. I pulled away, refused. My security and well, I want to say aides? I had people conducting surveillance on it, and well— you guessed, we found out she had lied.

At this point, Stone. There's absolutely no doubt I am a criminal. I don't even deny it. The crimes they list tomorrow. Most of them? I've done. Meyer is also a criminal, in her own way.

Stone: What charges are you expecting to have listed against you? or would you rather not say?

Kasteel: Honestly, I'd rather they say but some of them, such as murder and human trafficking I can expect to be named.

Stone: And you don't deny these whatsoever? to clarify.

Kasteel: I do not deny any of them. Honestly. I have no shame in what I've done.

Stone: Would you be happy to talk about them at all? should I ask you some questions?

Kasteel: I mean, listen. AdmireMe, we took people off the streets. The trafficking sounds a lot worse than it is. We had a woman, specifically who wanted and begged me to help her whore herself out. Sounds dumb, I know. I ain't gonna stop somebody from doing something, y'know? 

Stone: And did you benefit monetarily from this? 

Kasteel: That's where the charge stands, I did. Yeah.

Stone: Ah. I see. And what were your motivations for the murders? Were they a necessity, in your mind?

Kasteel: Honestly? Some people are there to cause issues and trouble in life and have nothing positive to contribute to society. You remember when I mentioned Elise Reyna? I did indeed shoot the woman, several times. But she survived. After that, I conducted several other attacks against individuals who posed a direct threat to me and my associates, and this is where Meyer has majorly miscalculated the extent of this.

Stone: And the claims that you were a crime leader of some sort, were that true as well? You speak of aides and associates.

Kasteel: Heh. A crime leader... hell of a term, but— sure. I lead a group, I still do a very active group. I'm not at all concerned by what SD have threatened. Nor the DA— If they'd like to wager a war, they've got one.

Stone: I see. So your plan is to go down fighting? Or, alternatively, try to win.

Kasteel: I can't win this, there's never a winner when blood is shed. No doubt, I will be in the end captured. Everyone does in the end. But I will make it my mission to end these miserable fucks. Meyer? She's done. And it's important to remember, while they'll warrant me? I can hide. As we speak, I've got at least twenty people without any criminal records, out. I don't need to lift a finger to bring things crashing down.

Stone: So for you what is this interview about? Is it a declaration of war?

Kasteel: No, no. This interview is a space for Los Santos to know the reality of Meyer. I admit to what I did. She won't.

You've got a woman, in power, who's already been proven to abuse trust. You saw the transaction, Stone. Ask yourself. Why did she choose SD over PD? Who has more corruption? Who will bend backwards for money?

Boone, head of major crimes? He'll take cash. He wants to fund his son's college fund. Ed? He's an absolute smackhead. He wants drugs. Look— I can list every single cop involved in this, SD side. I've sold to them, I've been offered their corrupt services. Dig. Deeper.

Stone: I see. And what do you hope will happen to AdmireMe now? Do you consider it part of your personal legacy?

Kasteel: AdmireMe has more than me as a shareholder.

I won't delve into what and who because— that's up to the DA to prove. But, as the site states— once they've completed, the site will be resumed. They're after me. Not AdmireMe. They want to see how I used AdmireMe to aid me in what I do.

Stone: They searched the headquarters and entered your vault. Was anything of importance stored there?

Kasteel: Not at all.

[Kasteel chuckles]

Kasteel: They've also checked my other properties. Have you seen a copy of the warrant?

Stone: I've only seen what was displayed on the website as it was taken down. Why?

Kasteel: The warrant they've issued contains a full list of locations. You might wanna check some of them out. It's posted on the front of our building.

Stone: The ... interview I had with one of your employees brought forth claims that Meyer was romantically involved with Elise. Was that the truth?

Kasteel: It was. It's still very much the truth.

Stone: So that has contributed you think to the strength of this response?

Kasteel: Listen, Stone. I'm being honest here.

I admit what I did, I have nothing to lose now. This entire sting is because I exposed her. If I hadn't mentioned Meyer to LSPD or well— handled this? We wouldn't have this problem right now.

Stone: So do you believe she's doing this to save her own skin? Or out of revenge? A bit of both?

Kasteel: Either. I don't know Meyer. She thinks because of her position, she's safe. But we all know, deep down. We've had mayors before who get captured. She's no different. She will be found out, she'll get smacked.

Time.

Stone: Are there a lot of you?

Kasteel: In total, there's over fifty.

No specific name, we're just a group of people, including different affiliations. Some are part of street gangs, some are part of what I would consider more organised crime. But, we share similar interests and beliefs. Combined? We're a pretty powerful force. I don't sit here with any fear.

Stone: I see. I see. And lastly Ms. Kasteel... is there anything further you wish to say, to discuss, before we conclude this interview?

Kasteel: I want to say, you need to look deeper into this. Citizens, you have the power to remove women like this, women in power who shouldn't be. Regardless of what is said about me, I am a criminal, but she's a criminal too. I can admit it. Can she?

Stone: Thank you, Leyla. Gabriel Stone ending the interview at 04:45AM.

AdmireMe Shut Down! All Assets Frozen Pending Investigation

Edited by Harpur
  • Upvote 8
  • Degu changed the title to Los Santos Insider | EXCLUSIVE: Leyla Kasteel, CEO of AdmireMe, Admits Murder, Human Trafficking Charges And More!

Name: JESUSDIED4OURSINZ

Comment: LEYLA KASTEEL WILL REPENT FOR HER SINS ONCE FOR ALL. THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT HAVE FOUND THE ANTI-CHRIST AND SHE LIVED IN THE MIDDLE OF LOS SANTOS. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD HE KEPT AWAY FROM OUR CHILDREN AND OUR COMMUNITIES.

2 Corinthians 6:8, NLT: We serve God whether people honor us or despise us, whether they slander us or praise us. We are honest, but they call us impostors.

SHERIFF HEWITT AND HIS ADMINISTRATION WITH UNDERSHERIFF MEDINA HAVE CLEANED UP THE STREETS FROM THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE. GOD BLESS THE MAJOR CRIMES BUREAU AND THEIR HONEST WORK IN CLEANING LUCIFER OFF THE STREETS OF THE UNITED STATES. 

• Upvote 4

Name: WendyPreston

Comment: The first to step to combating the current oversexualization of our women is to remove avenues that permit this degeneracy. God bless the hardworking law enforcement officers and district attorney for funneling a substantial amount of resources plus intensive labor into this investigation. You are single-handedly saving a whole generation of impressionable women from entering a "job" that shall inevitably scar them for life.

Edited by SweetDaffodil
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1