AdmireMe

Halloween

So, I'm probably late asf to the Admireme thing.

My few cents: I think it's ridicilous, that ppl go around Ingame acting like its nothing and flip photos on a browser while not being on. I don't think it was meant to be used like that, but if you can sell pictures using menyoo I'm sad I missed it cause that sounds like easy money. Not encouraging it, but if it was that easy no wonder alot of ppl did it, 300k compared to doing dog jobs having you grind 40+ hours for 100k. It needs to be nerfed hard if it should come back.

43 minutes ago, Smudge said:

So, I'm probably late asf to the Admireme thing.

My few cents: I think it's ridicilous, that ppl go around Ingame acting like its nothing and flip photos on a browser while not being on. I don't think it was meant to be used like that, but if you can sell pictures using menyoo I'm sad I missed it cause that sounds like easy money. Not encouraging it, but if it was that easy no wonder alot of ppl did it, 300k compared to doing dog jobs having you grind 40+ hours for 100k. It needs to be nerfed hard if it should come back.

Eh, like I said before in this thread. AdmireMe is not a script job, the money that people made on the site isn't just money generating out of thin air, it's actual money from other players. My point is... How would they nerf it? Again, it's not a script job, so it's not as simple as just "make it so you get less money".

AdmireMe is an IC business basically, people are selling products for a set price. And in my opinion? Admins should not intervene and decide how much a business can sell products for. That's just my opinion.

As an example, Imagine if a bar opened up on the server and they overprice their drinks so they make more money, is the admin team going to come in and "nerf" their drink prices? No. That bar charging too much for drinks is an IC problem. Just like how AdmireMe users charging 20k for a single photo and people buying that is also an IC problem. There shouldn't be any admin intervention to decide how much a business can sell a product for.

Like don't get me wrong, I'm not into AdmireMe either, never interacted with it during it's existence. But... It's an IC business. Nerfing it makes no sense because it's a completely IC economy.

Edited by ScarletRose
  • Upvote 1