Cars that /MUST/ be in game due to their equivalents being already in

Pacanaz

This is a list of vehicles that have equivalents of them IG, aka a Custom one, or a stock one but no Custom one etc.

All the names will be given straight from ragemp's wiki with their spawn names.

First of all we have Tornado that's already in the dealerships, though there's no Tornado2(AKA the Convertible version) Has a working roof all that.

800px-Tornado2.png

WERE ADDED IN 1.4.2

Also the Tornado Custom that has also a working roof and is lit. Called Tornado5

800px-Tornado5.png

Another car is a Primo, we already got a Primo but there's no Primo Custom added. Primo2

800px-Primo2.png

This might be a little overkill but we already got a Patriot and a Stretch, why not add a Patriot limo? Patriot2

Patriot2.png

We also got a Cognoscenti Cabrio, why not add the equivalent Cognoscenti sedan variations? We already got Schwartzer and Schafter, same deal'io.

There's different variatons of it named Cog55, Cognoscenti

800px-Cog55.png

Rightio, going on we have Slamvan and Slamvan(Lost edition), but there's no Slamvan Custom that fixes the shitty Slamvan suspension issue!

Called Slamvan3

800px-Slamvan3.png

Well and last for now I can think of is we got a Comet RS(or SR whatever you call it) /also/ we got the crazy looking offroad classic variation(wtf) and we don't have the other types?

Comet2 the stock version of Comet RS

800px-Comet2.png

Idk about this one but we also got a Comet3 that's not added but we have the ridiculous Offroad version of it.

800px-Comet3.png

Also we could have a Feltzer2 added? It won't hurt, huh?

800px-Feltzer2.png

I obviously missed some of the cars probably, the main fact is that we have vehicles but all the variations of them weren't added (except Feltzer, it wasn't even added)

Drop down in the comments which other car you think should be added in that we already have IG and is not gamebreaking.

Bare in mind that classic supercars (like the Cheetah Classic we currently have in DS's) might not be added in bcuz they're up for "auctions"

Edited by Pacanaz
  • Upvote 1

Alright so I went over the list.

The first three cars can be added, especially the primo. I see no issue with that.

Every other car is already on the auction list as far as I'm aware. 

My goal was to add more low-medium-slightly upper class cars for the community which I don't mind doing by forwarding the first three cars.

The rest can remain on the auction list as far as I'm concerned, however I would like more input on that.

@Pascal thoughts? 

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Why would you auction the stock Comet but have the Comet SR freely purchasable from the dealership? I've always thought of it being a bug/a mess up but if it's meant to be that way I'm very curious to hear the reasoning behind it. 

Also, when do these auctions exactly take place? With the amount of vehicles being "auction only" and the rate these auctions are being held (twice in the past 6 months I think?), a very high percent of them won't ever reach the server. 

19 minutes ago, Ethanol said:

Alright so I went over the list.

The first three cars can be added, especially the primo. I see no issue with that.

First three cars are fine to add.

20 minutes ago, Ethanol said:

Every other car is already on the auction list as far as I'm aware. 

[...]

The rest can remain on the auction list as far as I'm concerned, however I would like more input on that.

There's no set auction list in existence, if there is it was before my + norrig's day.

In general I'm fine with several cars being added from this thread + some of the other forwarded threads, however it largely lies on @Nervous as he's expressed in the past he wants only very small numbers of changes to the vehicles as time goes on:

unknown.png

I'm not opposed to the idea of many more cars being added and I'm fine to discuss what can be added if we forward these.

In my opinion Slamvan Custom should be added too if y'all talking about low-medium range, though it's kind of weird that we have a Comet RS but no Comet ;/

I hope Nervous meant that he doesn't want like unique vehicles added not like these variations, he used to add like Rusty Emperor etc when people asked for them ?

I think most of these are good, I'd like to be able to buy these from the average dealership.

How-ever there are of course some you don't see often.

The Comet3 off-road for example is clearly a modified Porsche. This would be something I think should be auction only, as, you'd still see it in real life, but's not something you see often. But the normal Comet3 just looks like a vintage Porsche, something I still see a lot of on a daily basis. 

The Patriot2 is actually something I see very often in real life. If ever I'm in London, New York or Los Angeles I nearly always see a stretch hummer. Of course this isn't something the average joe has but rather they're something factions have, so I think that should be auctioned too.

How-ever all other vehicles on here are quite common on the streets of a city like Los Angeles from what I've seen in real life.

A lot of the more luxurious cars you see in West LA, while the more lower wealth cars you see in South LA. 

Edited by Cobra
On 12/3/2018 at 6:16 AM, Cobra said:

I think most of these are good, I'd like to be able to buy these from the average dealership.

How-ever there are of course some you don't see often.

The Comet3 off-road for example is clearly a modified Porsche. This would be something I think should be auction only, as, you'd still see it in real life, but's not something you see often. But the normal Comet3 just looks like a vintage Porsche, something I still see a lot of on a daily basis. 

The Patriot2 is actually something I see very often in real life. If ever I'm in London, New York or Los Angeles I nearly always see a stretch hummer. Of course this isn't something the average joe has but rather they're something factions have, so I think that should be auctioned too.

How-ever all other vehicles on here are quite common on the streets of a city like Los Angeles from what I've seen in real life.

A lot of the more luxurious cars you see in West LA, while the more lower wealth cars you see in South LA. 

I agree with this!

• 3 weeks later...