spongebob cosmic shake

Midnights

3 hours ago, DS said:

It's the greatest game I ever played, spent more time in it than Skyrim and Red Dead combined. Even cried at the end.

A definite five outta ten. Get it on Steam sale, though, don't pay full price.

really? appreciate that, i wanna try the game for a week tho, thanks your feedback

• 2 weeks later...

After the conclusion of Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom, I found my inner self veiled under a thick veneer of despair. Things that used to taste good just didn't taste good anymore. Friends in whom I'd long confided felt to me like strangers. The warmth of the rising sun felt chilly, and all bright days were for me only dark overcast.

And then there was Spongebob Squarepants: The Cosmic Shake.

It had been years since I felt such joy. I smiled, but found I had lost every single one of my teeth in the interim between Battle for Bikini Bottom and The Cosmic Shake. When I reached the home screen, all of my teeth grew back instantaneously. I grew two feet taller. My eyes turned blue and sparkled like the reflection of clear, wavy waters on a hot day. Before and after my play sessions, I clean my entire house for only the simple pleasure of holding a sponge.

Edited by pogoyo
  • Thanks 2
On 2/22/2023 at 2:11 AM, pogoyo said:

After the conclusion of Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom, I found my inner self veiled under a thick veneer of despair. Things that used to taste good just didn't taste good anymore. Friends in whom I'd long confided felt to me like strangers. The warmth of the rising sun felt chilly, and all bright days were for me only dark overcast.

And then there was Spongebob Squarepants: The Cosmic Shake.

It had been years since I felt such joy. I smiled, but found I had lost every single one of my teeth in the interim between Battle for Bikini Bottom and The Cosmic Shake. When I reached the home screen, all of my teeth grew back instantaneously. I grew two feet taller. My eyes turned blue and sparkled like the reflection of clear, wavy waters on a hot day. Before and after my play sessions, I clean my entire house for only the simple pleasure of holding a sponge.

Spongebob cosmic shake > Hogwarts Legacy