Trucking/Gas Station suggestion.

Detailed Description: I've had this in my mind for a long time now, its about time that we revamp the gas script and make it so players can own the Gas Station's all over the map.
Give the gas stations a limitation that when the gas at that station runs out they'll have to order from the logistics companies that has the right equipment to deliver gas to a gas station.
And as for trucking, it would be good if the server could add another truck above the Pounder, like trucks that has the trailer feature like the Hauler and MTL Packer.

Relevant Commands/Items: /startshipment on trucks like the MTL Tanker. Add trailers for trucks like the Hauler and Packer.

How will it benefit the server?: This'll bring a new type of rp for logistics companies or upcoming ones, also gives a more realism vibe for gas stations. That's all from me, feel free to add your suggestions below the comment section.

• Upvote 3

+1 I can't see why not we can't implement the MTL Tanker to the trucking script, that's has been suggested before and no one took care of it. It'll be a great addition for the trucking industry and gas stations too.

But for trailers, unfortunately they're not working on Ragemp

• Upvote 3

Maybe instead of making them have to be player owned, just open up the ability for people to refill gas stations in general. It's a cool idea and while I'm sure some players would enjoy owning the station and setting up a delivery, I could see a lot of people forgetting or not being bothered. As someone else said, I'm not tryna drive to Paleto for gas.