[VIDEO] [DIVERSIFY] Icydoll's Makeup Guide to Basic Icydoll Day-to-Day Makeup

Sammy

**Noticeably, ufbbsn's comment remains underneath the comment section after not using a slur in their post. The person may begin to think to themselves; "Maybe if I don't use a slur, my comments will not be removed by the spam filter?"**

Username: FaithL
Rating (1-5 stars): 
Comment: Icydoll's beauty is a conspiracy theory now! Excited for you, Icy! As a sidenote, no negative comments are deleted unless they have profanity and/or are detected as hate speech by our spam filter bot. The spam filter bot may be detecting your comment as hate speech. It is not deleted by our staff. We accept all criticism!

Edited by Sammy

Username: Gennyfromtheblockk
Rating (1-5 stars):   
Comment: looks gd didn't have much 2 go off of w. my drug store makeup. but damn all the bitches hating in the comments, it's not her fault u got skin like a little Caesar's pizza stop netbanging and throw hands.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 11:33 AM, tranquila said:

Username: Gennyfromtheblockk
Rating (1-5 stars):   
Comment: looks gd didn't have much 2 go off of w. my drug store makeup. but damn all the bitches hating in the comments, it's not her fault u got skin like a little Caesar's pizza stop netbanging and throw hands.

Username: GingBxtch

Comment: In what world are women naturally having blushed cheeks, dark smoky eyeshadow, and snatched contour? Are you retarded, stupid, or slow? 

• Upvote 1