How to set up a taco truck?

SIlasMonroe

3 minutes ago, SIlasMonroe said:

Sorry if it's a stupid question but I can't find much information. How do I open my taco truck for business and how do I make it real? It says i need a kitchen but I dont have one.

If you mean in the same sense as a business property, that wouldn't be possible, though through RP & assistance you can realistically do it. You won't be able to access /createitem, though you can RP prep it before requesting it through: 

Topic speaks for itself. 

As far as roleplay around/inside a food truck, certain necessities should be considered like: Generator(Most likely attached in front of your food truck - provides power for rice cooker, appliances & charges for tablets & keeping the small fridges on.), Gas(For the Grill/fryer - There's usually a knob under the side of an food truck for you to twist, turning the gas on/off) & Stock(Food, condiments & utensils, designated areas). Now finding customers will be the bliss whether you find the crowd or do a /bad but you make it as real as you want it to be! There isn't a script behind a food truck though. 

• Upvote 1
On 1/26/2023 at 1:42 AM, SIlasMonroe said:

Sorry if it's a stupid question but I can't find much information. How do I open my taco truck for business and how do I make it real? It says i need a kitchen but I dont have one.

No question is ever a stupid question, lovely. Questions are how we learn! We're always here if you need. 🙂 

@SIlasMonroe Hey there! I hope that you have found the answers you're looking for in this topic. I'm going to go ahead and L&A this topic as you haven't replied to this topic for a little while now. Should you have any further questions or concerns about this topic, feel free to reach out to me and I'll go ahead and unlock your topic back for you!

• Kenth locked this topic