Require all non-staff to post their evidence in a complaint rather than be allowed to privately PM it to an admin

The title says it all. When responding to or even making a complaint, you should be required to post the video in the complaint so that the other person can defend their actions and explain what happens in said videos/screens. This is only for players who are not admins/testers. Faction chats & script features are not confidential and videos should not be private because they contain a faction chat. There is a pattern that can easily be observed where people, mainly LEO roleplayers are allowed to accuse other players of breaking rules but are then allowed to PM the handling admin evidence instead of posting it in the complaint. All parties in the complaint should be required to review all elements of a complaint so long as it does not contain staff material. 

• Upvote 6
  • Applaud 1

Theres several reasons as to why people give evidence to the admins directly, one being features that the outside eye are not allowed to see, to possibly prevent metagame, as well as other means, if the admin deems the evidence sent to them fit to be released into the forum report, they will usually post it. I see no issue with how it is.

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Bunting said:

Theres several reasons as to why people give evidence to the admins directly, one being features that the outside eye are not allowed to see, to possibly prevent metagame, as well as other means, if the admin deems the evidence sent to them fit to be released into the forum report, they will usually post it. I see no issue with how it is.

It boils down to your word and an admin's versus the opps. It's quite unfair to defend yourself over evidence you can't have a clue about.

7 minutes ago, Bunting said:

What's an outside eye? If it's not staff material, any features or chats in said videos are not confidential and should be posted on the complaint, not privately messaged to an admin. We are all just regular players at the end of the day. One could easily argue that you'd metagame from their video too, that argument goes both ways and is a lame excuse imo. 

+1111111, FALSE REPORTS ARE A BIG FUCKING PROBLEM
I was jailed for trolling because I followed a trucker who was doing 100mph on my motorbike and called the cops on him, The report was at a standstill on forums, then all of a sudden the reportee sent videos of a person in a mask via pm to the admin dealing with it(Who i was accused of acting in coordination with???) 

It litterarly put a shit-stain on my gameplay for the first 3 months and still gets my applications denied to this day lmao
Bare in mind I still, over a year down the line will happily tell you I didn't break any rules that day, Just followed someone and rang the police on them for driving a truck 100mph through grove! 

Ive also made reports on people(There was a guy who was driving around masked picking up dead bodies stashing them at a location where his friend was there looting them)

I followed them from a distance, recorded it all, got all the evidence, and managed to get an admin on scene!
I sent all the necessary proofs of what happened(Ofc you couldn't see the guys name because mask, but he was in the same car, caught red handed)

So after all this, a couple PMs later AND I WATCHED THIS ADMIN GIVE THE GUY ALL HIS WEAPONS AND THINGS BACK!!! If anyone else did something that serious it would be a global ban, this guy really pm'd an admin some bullshit and got off with it AND his things back EVEN WITH PROOF LMAOOO

All reports should be open source on forums, admin intervention should only be to void the situation until stuff is dealt with - atleast then they won't turn a blind eye to their friends as they'd have to review it fairly and to the book as it would be public for all to see, corruption would quickly dissappear lets be real..