Free the Green Online Poll

Daring

Free the Green Petition for the Legalization of Cannabis.  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(( Hilarious, I was JUST thinking about this last night going; "why is it illegal in the server? It's legal in CA and the RP it could potentially add for dispensaries, distribution, production, etc. would just be awesome to see if done right. +1 ))

cFds049.png

Edited by MAK0
idk why that imgur pic wont embed. (you have to add .png at the end of the URL.... how stooooooooopid)
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, MAK0 said:

(( Hilarious, I was JUST thinking about this last night going; "why is it illegal in the server? It's legal in CA and the RP it could potentially add for dispensaries, distribution, production, etc. would just be awesome to see if done right. +1 ))

cFds049.png

My thoughts exactly. I'd love to be able to open a dispensary, smoke lounge and/or cultivation center. Get involved with the logistics, sales, and cultivation of different strains, etc.

Edited by Daring
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Cartoonhead said:

Username: Mangodjango  Comment: The hell are you talking about "RP the logistics", this is real life you nerd, Damn stoners.

Sorry, my mind was elsewhere when I wrote it, thanks for pointing it out. Been playing too much of this damn online game lately.

Username: AlexS

Comment: Thanks to everyone who's voted so far! Hopefully we can get some more votes in over time and get an even clearer idea of what the citizens of Los Santos want when it comes to cannabis legalization, but so far so good!  :1f340::1f44c: 

tumblr_mkclekreuh1qmxw2lo1_400.gifv

Edited by Daring

Username: D.A. Shaw M.D

Comment:

I hope this finds you well, know that this fight has been one happening for a long time in the halls of office, one that will continue to happen until such a time where it is free to consume by the general public. I applaud your efforts to continue drumming up support on the streets. I will continue to do what I can from the halls of office and hopefully sometime soon there will be major steps made in progress.

• Upvote 1