(IRS) Internal Revenue Services Faction

Narco

What ever happened to this idea? I swear it was supposed to come with the economy update. This definitely should be added as people have unrealistic amounts of income / it would make some great roleplay

thoughts?

Nervous previously said there was internal plans for it but the script wasn't ready at the time.

Edited by Narco
  • Upvote 5
1 hour ago, Narco said:

For sure,

I think it definitely could help fix the economy though! 

Last I tried dealing with financial crime as a detective, I got told it'd be unfair to seize 600k in assets that were proven to be from sales of firearms sooo. Doubt it.

• Upvote 4
24 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

Last I tried dealing with financial crime as a detective, I got told it'd be unfair to seize 600k in assets that were proven to be from sales of firearms sooo. Doubt it.

Seems kinda unrealistic / unrealistic on whoever told you it'd be unfair if you genuinely had proof, should for sure be looked into, especially when players are running around with over 1m of cash made from arms sales that keep it in the actual bank instead of a safe / vault in fear of being robbed. I think the IRS definitely would help fix that. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Anders said:

Won't ever work, irs is federal and nobody would bother enforcing or caring about tax

I think we have some people in GOV rp, who would want to bother. But all in all, it will require a new set of rules among other things.

Edited by Engelbert