Jail & Prison discussion

Your opinions on the jail / prison debate  

903 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Boland said:

we already suspend our disbelief that davis doesnt have national guard swarming inside of it everyday, i don't see an issue in having females in the prison alongside the males, creates fun roleplay and doesnt fuck over people who wanna roleplay a female in the prison system and they get to roleplay with everyone else in the same environment, at the end of the day its a game and who gives a fuck? 

only reason I'd be against it for RP reasons is if nasty rape rpers were allowed. literally the reason I'd always be against it IRL.
if enough people have their immersion ruined by seeing female characters in their prison block, a shared yard would be a compromise imo

Edited by croozerdog
4 minutes ago, croozerdog said:

only reason I'd be against it for RP reasons is if nasty rape rpers were allowed. literally the reason I'd always be against it IRL.
if enough people have their immersion ruined by seeing female characters in their prison block, a shared yard would be a compromise imo

thank god that kinda RP is removed from this server

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, The Plug said:

I think that Management and the people who actually RP in the current jail day in day out and have actually put in the effort to understand the IRL dynamics of the jail/prison system, are the only one's who's opinions on this really hold any weight.

I think roleplay servers are meant to have a balance between realism and fun and player input is valuable even if they're not experts on the USA prison system

Personally not a fan of it and personally wont get involved, although I've seen great view points from each side. If the players want it I guess give it to them, I just personally don't have much interest in it. Why not let people enjoy things if they want it?

-shrug-

Edited by Narco
  • Nervous unpinned this topic