Server wipe.

Jules

Server wipe  

552 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Mecovy said:

yes, because my hospital director char would randomly lose all their money but keep remaining at their job.. no. there are other ways to fix an economy, no majority would ever want a wipe it just ruins too many things for too many people. 

I should've clarified; Not major factions, however, I'm still with the belief that with a full wipe, factions could operate without any existing baggage and provide a new experience for the server.

4 hours ago, Valkyria said:

I haven't played this wipe, but I'm sure that @bonk has gotten some good loot out of Customs and perhaps even Factory. True?

Personally the loot in Paleto Bay has really gone down since last wipe, but Davis is very good. You can find all sorts of automatic weapons, extendo mags, optics, drugs. 

• Upvote 7

I dunno what a wipe is supposed to really accomplish...

If it's to "fix the economy"... a wipe alone isn't going to fix it. GTAW LC proved that, unless there is an actual change in the server's economy system, etc... A wipe is only going pointlessly reset the economy... which will inevitably just end up right back to how it is now within months.

If it's to "start fresh"... I guess that makes sense. But there's a lot of people including me who will just end up quitting the server if our characters with years of development suddenly gets wiped for no reason. Not everyone has the motivation to start a brand new character.

Honestly the server wipe would be great, I could drink 5 cans of RedBull and be the first one to buy 3 Paleto Houses while my homies snipe Mirror Park, 2 years later we could sell them for around 3Million after having bought them for 300k. You know, bring back mining too.