[BLOG] In Search of the Truth

ist.png

They don't want you to know this......

Volume 1: The Abandoned Mine.......

Author: White Wolf

The abandoned mine of Great Chaparral is a well know location in southern San Andreas. A place once helped build the great city of Los Santos, now shrouded in mystery. People living in the county area are no strangers to the stories that have been told about this mythical place. The horror of people being haunted, the story of the lost little girl.... there is no shortage to creep out anyone who is willing to listen about this man made cave of mysteries. 

gta-world-camera-2022-12-28-0-29-26_copy

Entrance to the mines

Our story starts somewhere in the early nineteen hundreds. The exact date is unknown but it's confirmed to be a few years after the mine had became fully operational. The city of Los Santos was still in development, large skyscrapers and sub urban housing projects were being built left and right in this great city of the west coast. The mine was considered a disaster since they didn't manage to find a lot of valuable in there. Along with the need of workforce for the great city under construction, the authorities decided to shut down the mines, this is where the story takes a dark turn.

While everyone was more or less okay with the mine being shut down, there was this one guy who didn't want this to happen. This unnamed miner was obsessed with this place and always believed that the place had something valuable that's yet to be found. He tried his best, sending letters, talking to the authorities to keep the mine active, but all his struggle was in vain. So on the day of inspection before the mine was officially shut down, he hid in the mines and waited. The people who went in for inspection never left the mines. The cops who investigated only managed to find the remaining of their bodies, torn apart and apparently eaten. The miner was never seen again. The story spread like wildfire, a proper manhunt was done for the miner but he was never found, people believed that the mine was haunted by this person so they shut down the mine rather quickly, that was a bad idea.

A few years passed, people barely went to the mine even though the gates were easily accessible. One day a little girl wandered into the area. She saw the mine and was intrigued. So she went inside the mine to satisfy her childish curiosity, not knowing the dark past that place beholds. The little girl, Savannah Roberts, was never seen again, not even her remains were found. While the cops investigated the mines, all they managed to find was the teddy bear belonging to the little girl. She was lost... forever.

20221228003704_1_copy.jpg

A presentation of where the teddy bear was found

Till this they there are plenty of locals who believe that the mine is haunted. Recently our team of experts visited the place to document it, even though we didn't manage to find any ghosts or dead bodies we all could  agree to the fact that the place had a strange vibe to it. Our members were solid in their claim that they heard some strange voices inside the mines. Was it the pipes, was it the earth settling or was it something supernatural, guess we are yet to find out.

• Upvote 9
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

vol2.png

Author: White Wolf

The great Pacific ocean that surrounds the state of San Andreas holds a great number of mysteries. From dead bodies to a whole sunken plane, things to be found in the depths are high in numbers. Some of these so called mysteries are close to the shores of the state that anyone will can just go out there and explore. So that's what we did a few weeks back. Our teams spoke with the locals from the town of Paleto Bay to see if they knew about something that lies in the ocean. That's when they mentioned about a cargo plane that crashed into the ocean more than a decade ago. So as usual, we went looking.

gta-world-camera-2023-1-24-20-55-58.png

The story...

Once we heard about the plane we wanted to know about the story behind it. So we spoke to the locals around the area. Unfortunately, no one had a very solid answer to what exactly happened. But there are some few key points that everyone agreed upon. As mentioned early, this happened about a decade ago. During that time the training base in Zacundo, which used by the Fire department these days, was once occupied by the military for a brief period. The purpose of their visit and setting up a camp there is still unknown to the general public. The only thing they knew was they were there regarding some national security concerns, usual bullshit excuse if you ask me. Anyway, one night the residents woke up to the loud sound of an explosion which came from somewhere near the Paleto Cove. Naturally, people went looking for the reason and found out that a plane crashed into the ocean near Paleto cove. But what surprised them was just under ten minutes of the accident, the military was already blocking the whole area with armed forces. No one was allowed to enter within a mile radius if the area. While the general public are usually barricaded from disasters/accidents like this, what surprised them was the reaction time and the distance where the barricades were placed. It felt like whatever happened there or was happening there, they needed it to be top secret. Soon, boats and other aircrafts came and extraction process began. The army evacuated the base soon after this happened.

gta-world-camera-2023-1-4-0-6-20.png

gta-world-camera-2023-1-24-20-53-4.png

Theories...

After hearing the story and visiting the crash site ourselves, we were equally confused as the locals of Paleto Bay. First of all the plane was a cargo plane, so it had to be carrying some sort of cargo. But what was it, usually large supplies are carried in containers while transported through planes like these. We checked the entire are but didn't manage to find a single container, not even a broken piece. So this begs the question, if it wasn't containers, then what? If it was indeed some containers, why were they all extracted in such a rush without even as leaving a trace? One of our team members speculated that it could've been some sort weapons, or some top secret project weapon. We don't think it was anything nuclear because if that was the case, I wouldn't have been here to write this and you wouldn't be here to read this. Another member suggested it could've been some other form of experimental stuff, maybe a toxin or some kind of bio weapon. Whatever it was, it was so important that they had to make a blockade for a mile radius and extract the contents at light speed, was it weapons, toxic substance? Guess we will never know 

gta-world-camera-2023-1-24-20-54-11.png

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...