goodbye gtaworld aka timewasting

Lichy

im (Maxim Ukhov - Evan Zakaryan ... etc)

decided to quit gta world and any timehunting games after spending almost 700 hours in the span of 2 years,

it draws ALOT of time and sometimes make me struggle to focus in real life and if i spent those 700 hours in something else to learn like programming i'd have been  a full time software developer rn, i will go on with my plans in life and I hope you all break out of the matrix and become Muslims.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2
22 minutes ago, Lichy said:

im (Maxim Ukhov - Evan Zakaryan ... etc)

decided to quit gta world and any timehunting games after spending almost 700 hours in the span of 2 years,

it draws ALOT of time and sometimes make me struggle to focus in real life and if i spent those 700 hours in something else to learn like programming i'd have been  a full time software developer rn, i will go on with my plans in life and I hope you all break out of the matrix and become Muslims.

and if you spend those 700 hours learning you're going to burn yourself out fast and end up not learning anything because putting in a ton of hours does not mean you're using your time efficiently or being productive

You should look into time management more

• Upvote 2