Bridal Designs, Plan your Wedding | Original Graphic Design & Wedding Coordinator

KaythPlus

A personal statement from Lexi

Bridal Designs was ran out of a home office and began as this chaotic mess that somehow, through a lot of extra grey hairs on my head has blossomed into a business that has came to be a part in so many of our client's lives. Yet, despite our growth, I still take a lot of joy out of working personally with people on whichever service of ours it is they choose to request. Every wedding I coordinate has been a special moment for Bridal Designs, to see the outcome of weeks of planning and the couple—at the end of it all in complete bliss has brought fulfillment to myself personally and the buisness.

And because of this, myself and Bridal Designs will always strive to build these relationships and it will show through my passion and dedication to making sure your graphic design, wedding or gift is absolutely perfect. This may be a business but it's also a passion, whatever we take on in Bridal Designs we do so only if we're confident we can make it perfect.

If you choose to have us help you make your wedding perfect, rebrand your promotions or help you with your gifts—and we believe we can fulfill your request to a stunning resolution then you can be confident, you have all of our passion behind your project. If you believe in it, so do we. Bridal Designs only works with people, not corporations. We are here for you.

Sincerely,

Lexi Garcia (formerly Brown)

Bridal Designs Management | [email protected]

dodkFE5.png

k9J7c7G.png

00PE2E2.png

Edited by KaythPlus
  • Upvote 7

FzNqqTD.png

Reviews are currently Enabled.

Requests are currently Enabled.

(( Template Review ))

Name:
Stars: 
Comment: 
Verified Client:  Not Verified

(( Example Review ))

Name: Jessica Smith
Stars: 
Comment: I hired Bridal Designs to design us invites for upcoming wedding. The invites 
themselves were stunning and we couldn't be more pleased with the design however there 
were delays and they took a little longer than we wished to be completed.
Verified Client:  Verified Client

(( Template Request ))

Name:
Client (If Different from name):
Request:
Additional Details: 
Contact Tel:
Deadline (If applicable):

Edited by KaythPlus
Name: Samantha Lee Stars:  
Comment: We've hired Bridal Designs to create us three advertisement posters and one business card design. 
The designs from Bridal Design consists of high quality and beautiful designs. Highly recommended company to do business with. 
Verified Client:  Verified Client

Edited by Centauri
  • Thanks 1

Staff Comment - Lexi Brown

I highly appreciate the reviews and I am thrilled that Bridal Designs has been of so much help to so many so far despite our fresh beginnings. Bridal Designs will continue to offer services to new clients.

Please never be afraid to get in touch with us with your design request.

(( If you have any ooc questions you can ask via Katie#2191 ))

Regards,

Lexi Brown

Bridal Designs Management.

dodkFE5.png

Edited by KaythPlus
  • Upvote 1
  • KaythPlus changed the title to Bridal Designs | Posters from $3,000 | Graphic Design & Wedding Planning
  • 1 month later...

Name: Anthony Summerson

Stars:

Comment: Really happy with the service, wedding was perfect, everything went according to plan. Would recommend to anyone who's looking to have a perfect wedding!

Verified Client: Verified client

Edited by Marcus Summers
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • KaythPlus changed the title to Bridal Designs, Plan your Wedding | Original Graphic Design & Wedding Coordinator
  • 2 months later...
  • $$ locked this topic