𝓐𝓭π“ͺ π“˜π“Ώπ”‚ 𝓕π“ͺ𝓷 𝓒𝓡𝓾𝓫

Just now, Storm said:

Username: jesussaves777

Comment:Β  shes not as fierce as these 2 robbers i overheard. one kept yelling "HIT THAT MOTHERFUCKER HIT THAT MOTHERFUCKER" and the other said "expect to get robbed fucking jackass"

Username:Β #1 fan

Comment:Β but did they kill 7+ people in a row (serial killer)? thought so.

• Upvote 1

ada's hair

December 27th, 2022

Β 

i am going to dig through ada's trash and try and figure out what shampoo she uses so i can better imagine what

her hair smells like and what she smells like too. i dont know what it's going to be but it's going to be absolute

heaven and i can't wait because I'm going to stamp my love letters to her with the same scent too

Β 

i don't know if she's still blonde (she looks amazing) because of the whole, u know, on the run thing. i might bleach

my hair blonde because if she spent time as a blonde she probably likes it. or maybe I should be the way I am and

hope she likes me that way? there's nothing i wouldn't do for her anyway so who knows. if ur into blondes ada I am

doing it for you though!!!!!!Β 

Β 

or maybe green hair? that might be a bit harder to pull off. green eyes though!!! if ada and I had kids I think they

could also have green eyes. but I won't get ahead of myself that'd be weird. sorry if this is moving too quick ada

Β 

image.png.fe2d64c0bcf0a10012918f18ee28aeb0.png

Β 

your #1 fan

Β 

Β 

Comments:

Β 

Username:

Comment:

• Upvote 2

ada

December 27th, 2022

Β 

ada i love youΒ ada i love youΒ ada i love youΒ ada i love youΒ ada i love youΒ ada i love youΒ ada i love youΒ ada i love you

ada i love youΒ ada i love youΒ ada i love youΒ ada i love youΒ ada i love youΒ ada i love youΒ ada i love youΒ ada i love you

Β 

so you're going to tell me people died to THIS woman and there's people fucking complaining??? what is wrong

with people nowadays??? you literally just died the best death there could ever be. i think the reason why cops

and everyone is so crazy after ada is because they want the same thing done to them or something. weirdos.

Β 

image.png.9dbc7aa8a088804db3d5f6b7777929dd.png

Β 

your #1 fan

Β 

Β 

Comments:

Β 

Username:

Comment:

• Upvote 2

Username:Β ada's ashtray

Comment:Β she's like ted bundy but hot !! and not actually a serial killer !! and not some weird gay guy lol (i hope she's still gay though otherwise we could never work out lol i think i'd die if i didn't have a chance with her!!)Β 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1