How do YOU feel about Baseball roleplay being introduced to GTAW - A university experience

TacticalDR3AD

Heyy guys, how are you. So for those of you that dont know me, I'm Izzy. 

So, I have been roleplaying with the ULSA faction now for a few months, and honestly, I have grown to love the concept of the roleplay, the vibe, and just the environment. All of the roleplayers there are friendly and very much so welcoming. With a combined love for ULSA, and baseball as a sport, I realized that something was missing. I figured, maybe I'd be the one to introduce (or reintroduce) the concept to the faction.

So, I am well aware that a large population of the server is European and not many European players or individuals are big on baseball. I am fully aware that primarily American players are interested in baseball but it doesn't hurt to try.

So essentially, I am seeking to find players that would be WILLING to be open to commit a character to both ULSA as a faction (because without ULSA, none of this would be possible), and commit a character to baseball oriented roleplay. Of course, everything else would just fall into place, however, these are the key conditions. 

I'm seeking open minded players that would be willing to accept change, and willing to provide CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to my idea. Everything of course is new, but with some work and a little help, and time, this can be possible.

The Idea:

Essentially, my idea is to bring roleplayers from all different kinds of backgrounds, players that would bring about their own spin to things, and players that are open minded to the ULSA faction to introduce (or reintroduce) a baseball club to the faction. 

Our rolepaly wouldn't just be entirely based around baseball, however, our goal is to provide quality roleplay based around the sport. 

Our season would essentially have to start with a few NPCs on our roster, or some unrealistic spins but this is where OPENMINDEDNESS would come into play and I hope that any changes that are made for the betterment of the sport would be accepted.

Feel free to let me know what you guys think about this, I'll be here to chat!

• Upvote 3
20 minutes ago, TacticalDR3AD said:

Heyy guys, how are you. So for those of you that dont know me, I'm Izzy. 

So, I have been roleplaying with the ULSA faction now for a few months, and honestly, I have grown to love the concept of the roleplay, the vibe, and just the environment. All of the roleplayers there are friendly and very much so welcoming. With a combined love for ULSA, and baseball as a sport, I realized that something was missing. I figured, maybe I'd be the one to introduce (or reintroduce) the concept to the faction.

So, I am well aware that a large population of the server is European and not many European players or individuals are big on baseball. I am fully aware that primarily American players are interested in baseball but it doesn't hurt to try.

So essentially, I am seeking to find players that would be WILLING to be open to commit a character to both ULSA as a faction (because without ULSA, none of this would be possible), and commit a character to baseball oriented roleplay. Of course, everything else would just fall into place, however, these are the key conditions. 

I'm seeking open minded players that would be willing to accept change, and willing to provide CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to my idea. Everything of course is new, but with some work and a little help, and time, this can be possible.

The Idea:

Essentially, my idea is to bring roleplayers from all different kinds of backgrounds, players that would bring about their own spin to things, and players that are open minded to the ULSA faction to introduce (or reintroduce) a baseball club to the faction. 

Our rolepaly wouldn't just be entirely based around baseball, however, our goal is to provide quality roleplay based around the sport. 

Our season would essentially have to start with a few NPCs on our roster, or some unrealistic spins but this is where OPENMINDEDNESS would come into play and I hope that any changes that are made for the betterment of the sport would be accepted.

Feel free to let me know what you guys think about this, I'll be here to chat!

I mean if it isn't a unrealistic team that wins everything, it could be pretty interesting. Maybe even have it added to LS Bets

1 minute ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

I talked to the people at ULSA about it. They were all for it. The problem is, nobody on the server especially in the faction seemed interested in being a baseball player because they don't know how the game works.

Yeah, trust me, its very difficult to find individuals interested in this type of thing. I got about 3 guys on board thus far, I'm just trying my best to see who else would be interested in it. 

7 minutes ago, TacticalDR3AD said:

Yeah, trust me, its very difficult to find individuals interested in this type of thing. I got about 3 guys on board thus far, I'm just trying my best to see who else would be interested in it. 

Honestly, I've had my ULSA character RPing being on the baseball team for months already. But there just wasn't enough people to implement it.

6 minutes ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

Yeah, I mean he still exists. Full disclosure he's an alt but I was pretty active on him. I don't even think he's in the ULSA faction anymore.

Getting back into the faction is the easy part. I just want to make sure you're on board. If you are, hit me up @hattz#2360