White Raven

3Bot

Official.png

---OOC Rules---
This faction is all about fun, but Heavy RP rules must be respected. Poor RP will not be tolerated, and will result in a kick. The Faction currently has no allies, therefore all information must be kept inside. Based on the severity of your death, you will not be able to play with that character for a while. (In certain cases, a couple of days or maybe even a CK). That being said, you can always have multiple characters in the White Raven if you want.

Why would some evasive, mysterious organization unknown to the general population have a secret meet up spot at the clothing store? I mean, that's arguably going to be the server's most active hub given that new and old players will constantly be going there for things like customization or outfit changes. The whole thread overall, while clean, appears to be aimed at a lighter roleplay audience and in my personal opinion does not appear to fit in with the direction this community is looking to go. As others have said, I'd suggest you just join another faction to a learn a bit more about the realistic tone of the illegal community here on GTA:W.