World of Warcraft: Dragonflight

Rasta

Hey! The new expansion is out and I am currently playing on Turalyon/Doomhammer realm on EU as Horde. If anyone from the community wants to hook up and explore the new content together, hit me up! Also wondering for anyone playing the game, how are you enjoying the release soo far?

Finally fucking dragons.

10 hours ago, Reece? said:

Really looking forward to picking this up. I'm waiting a month or two for them to iron out any bugs that they seem to always have. What's it like so far? I've seen nothing but good reviews.

I've got my main to level 70, finished the main story and I'm currently grinding some honor, doing mythic 0 dungeons and just enjoying all the end game content. There's loads to do but you don't have to do anything. Finally no more borrowed power, just your character and your gear. Feels great. 

The world pvp is also off the hook with the new Dragonriding, it's soo much fun when a War Mode supply drop happens and everyone soars in on their MF dragons like it's a How to Train Your Dragon movie ^^ Very epic.

4 hours ago, K0range4 said:

I'm still on the fence too, I wish there were more hours in the day with all the games I want to play!

Amen to that brother.

• 3 weeks later...

Even though the release is officially out, I haven't had time to play yet. Unfortunately, the game's launch turned out to be a failure, with many bugs and long waits on the server. But I expect Dragonflight, unlike Shadowlands, will not cause much criticism from fans.  Blizzard really did an excellent job on the addition, returned some of the leveling levels, and redesigned the gameplay for the better. Even on URL removed by staff, we made a full review of this part. Therefore, I think it's definitely worth playing.

Edited by josef
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 6:56 PM, Harryrayde said:

Even though the release is officially out, I haven't had time to play yet. Unfortunately, the game's launch turned out to be a failure, with many bugs and long waits on the server. But I expect Dragonflight, unlike Shadowlands, will not cause much criticism from fans.  Blizzard really did an excellent job on the addition, returned some of the leveling levels, and redesigned the gameplay for the better. Even on zumroad.com, we made a full review of this part. Therefore, I think it's definitely worth playing.

At this point Blizzard gets massive DDOS on every launch. Even then I found the WOTLK launch to be pretty smooth.