This thread will follow the life of Melissa Rizzo, a vespucci girl involved in the local white pride scene.

tempklatee.png?ex=661f2c46&is=660cb746&h

"They're interested in women because they see them as less likely to attract police attention and less likely to be police informers. Some of the leaders tell me if you recruit women, you get their kids and husbands, too." She says it wasn't really about racism for her, at least not in the beginning. "It was a displacement of my feelings. Like, Me being this way can't be my fault so it must be someone else's fault. The skinheads gave me a place where I could focus the rage and anger I was experiencing, there was a lack of connectedness in my family growing up, but the skinheads gave me a sense of unconditional belonging."

Edited by Melissa Rizzo
  • Upvote 4
Posted (edited)

Two to three years have passed since Mel ran off with her ex to get away from the streetlife. Melissa has now returned to her past life in the gritty streets of Vespucci beach after breaking up with her ex-boyfriend, Logan. She is starting to get back into the life of crime which is able to feed her addiction of thrill and danger, yet also able to feed her old drug habit that's making a slow but sure return as the crowd around her changes.

CrownJewels.png?ex=661fc86d&is=660d536d&

Edited by Melissa Rizzo
Posted (edited)

Honey trapping - Honey trapping is an practice involving the use of romantic or sexual relationships for interpersonal, political (including state espionage), or monetary purpose. The honey pot or trap involves making contact with an individual who has information or resources required by a group or individual; the trapper will then seek to entice the target into a false relationship (which may or may not include actual physical involvement) in which they can glean information or influence over the target.

image.png?ex=661fc9fb&is=660d54fb&hm=b40

Edited by Melissa Rizzo