GTAW 3.0 : Merging starts the 04/NOV!

Nervous

GTAW 3.0 : The Merge is happening!

Hello everyone, as previously announced on https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/84009-gtaw-30-part-1-enjoy-two-cities-with-your-characters/This merge will happen the 04/NOV. It means that starting from tomorrow, you'll be able to travel between the two cities with your characters! There will be no more differences for characters.

Once the merge will be fully done and the various bugs fixed, I'll be detailing the second part of the 3.0 update which will include a massive content update, more news will be detailed soon about it!

You'll find below a guide to live this merge with joy & happiness :

How can I travel ?

Go to the Airport and you'll find an icon with a text marker to travel, use /travel once you're there and you'll be able to book a flight for Liberty City or Los Santos. This flight will cost $10 000. A cooldown of 4 hours will be applied so you'll not be able to fly back during these 4 hours.

How much can I bring with me?

With a Liberty City character, you can bring all the cash you want in Los Santos. With a Los Santos character, you're limited to a total of $200 000 transferred in Liberty City permanently. This means that if you're traveling with $200 000 the first time, then coming back in Los Santos with $50 000 only, you'll only be allowed to bring $50 000 the next time you travel. This limit is here to prevent disturbing Liberty City's very early economy, while allowing you to buy a car and an apartment if you wish to live there.

Where do I need to report a player?

If the issue happened in Liberty City, you must use Liberty City forum to report a player. Any issues not bound to a city must be reported on Los Santos forum.

My name is duplicated with a character on Los Santos, what's happening?

The duplicated names are quite limited, we'll handle them cases by cases. (We keep the oldest character unless that character was inactive since before July 2022, in that case the most recent one will be taken IF active in the past month. You'll be given the option of course to take a new name for free if you are forced to change a character name.). Same goes for phone numbers.

What's happening to LC UCP?

The LC UCP will be removed and only the LS UCP will remain, all new applications will have to move on it.

What's happening to my characters, do I get 6 slots?

No, you keep the 3 slots you had (or more if you had more) but we're going to be granting you "free" temporary slots so you can still play your six characters if you have six of them. However if you ever plan on creating a character again, you'll have to free some slots first.

What's happening with my VIP status?

All VIP status are merged and valid on both cities. If you happened to have two platinum status (one on LS, and one on LC  still active) you can contact me directly to get your days merged too.

How is property inactivity going to work?

Property inactivity is still city bound - if you have houses on Los Santos but never lives in Los Santos and don't meet the inactivity criteria, you'll lose your houses.

What's happening next?

Cross cities factions, new unique roleplay, everything is up to you now! On the development side, we're focusing on releasing the 3.0 content update that we will soon showcase; and then we'll start the marketing to bring a lot of new players on our server. 2023 will be an amazing year and we have a lot in store for you!

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 32
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 5

Glad to see that this community continues to overcome challenges. Really good to see this move from management. Must be hard with all the toxicity from players that contribute literally nothing but demand change. I can't understand.. What do they want!?! 

• Upvote 3