Staff Update - November 2022

GTA World Forums - GTA V Heavy Roleplay Server

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the November 2022 Staff Update! 

We hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween since that's the only thing we look forward to towards that month! Next comes the holidays! Big thank you for the mapping team and anyone else involved in the Halloween Haunted House, I've heard good feedback from that and everyone had fun.

The biggest topic of them all! GTA World 3.0! It's been mentioned on 26th of October that there is more to come with the new update which includes the two cities being merged together and being able to use the same character across the two servers/maps. Drug changes! Card Skimmers! New Phones and some more new and exciting features to come. This can be found here talking more about GTA World 3.0 Part 1. I know a lot of us are anxious and impatiently waiting for this update to happen but it is coming soon! 

Since the new changes in the staff structure with Frezemis being Head of Staff, Selena has chosen a new assistant! @Lomadias Congratulations on Assistant Head of Property Management! 

We had a few changes in Illegal Faction Management area, unofficial groups were removed and switched over to unofficial factions! There's more specifics revolving around official factions which can be found here. Please review these updates!

Huge appreciation for the staff members during the month of October, I know it's been a weird up and down month but a big thank you towards all of you! It's weird that Frezemis can actually post a staff update on time and be able to do it somewhat right for his first time filling @Pillsbury's shoes!

Frezemis

Hello everyone, I'll be writing up a small message this month again. I know the month has been difficult for Los Santos players, but it is also a great opportunity for me to sit down and work hard to bring you many amazing features, changes and improvements that were long due in order to fight & get all our players back in the server.

As you have seen the past days and as you'll observe in the next weeks, all the development team is working fast to bring lot of big changes on the table, but the first big change for many of you will be the ability to travel between two cities with your characters! This change will go live in the next days as we're finishing its preparation. Once it is live, I'll have more time to introduce you what's next to come for the full 3.0 update.

But we also need your help to bring back players and your ability to create good roleplay, your creativity and your ideas are what makes GTAW great! In order to promote this, I've created a new forum for you to request events : https://forum.gta.world/en/forum/1253-events-requests/ You can use it and we'll be directly promoting your event to all players, giving you funds to help you pay for your event! We do hope that many of you will use this new feature starting from today.

Nervous

Admin Promotion

Senior Administrator to Lead Administrator

@Lomadias ( Assistant Head of Property Management )

Game Administrator Level 1 to Game Administrator Level 2
@Lewis.
@Toxic

@XIK
@Gigabyte

Trial Administrator to Game Administrator Level 1

@Fenris
@Giga

Senior Support to Trial Administrator

@george?

Support to Senior Support
@Welsh

@goddessoflife
@mat64
@noname
@HappyPancake

New Support Members:
@MistressOfMayhem

@Oxygarum
@Kraethas
@Reece?

We thank all those who have applied to support, but only those who are accepted or placed on the reserved list will be contacted in the coming days. You can check the status of your application on the UCP and in the event you were denied you may request a denial reason there. Please note, in the event that you were denied you must wait two months prior to re-applying from this Staff Update on, unless otherwise stated in your denial reason.

• Upvote 8
  • Applaud 1
  • Frezemis unpinned and unfeatured this topic