[GTAW: Los Santos] Social Media

auFlmkv.jpg

Hello everyone!

This post has been created to allow you to showcase your characters, your faction, your groups, friends, and everything in between to Social Media. These Social Media sites include; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.

Anyone, regardless of whether their character background stems from legal or illegal activities, is welcome to take part. Naturally, when it comes to social media, there are some guidelines in which we must adhere to. 

Please ensure that you read the following prior to posting as it is vital in providing content.

Community Guidelines for Social Media

As per rules of social media we will not post the following content and if your posts are deemed to violate these guidelines or the guidelines of GTA:World you are subject to report. The following is derived of the rules from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.

Violence, Terrorism/violent extremism, sexual exploitation, abuse/harassment, hateful conduct, perpetration of violent attacks, suicide or self-harm, sensitive media including graphic violence, organized crime or hate groups, or explicit content, illegal or certain regulated goods or activities. 

I understand that this can cause limitations to what illegal groups can post here for social media, however, this is where you get the chance to be creative. 

Furthermore, in posting your media on this page you will be agreeing to the following terms and conditions:

You hereby acknowledge that the use of these photographs and videos will remain under strict supervision and provided that is done for lawful purposes.

You authorize the use of my photographs and videos for, but not limited to, publication on the internet, websites, articles, social media presence, public events etc. provided that it is done for lawful purposes.

Upon the usage of my photographs and videos, you consent to such materials becoming the sole property of GTA:World and that I will no longer be entitled to them, provided that it is done for lawful purposes.

Furthermore, I hereby waive my right to any royalty or any other compensation with regard to the usage of the photos and videos referred to in these terms and conditions.

So, what do you need to do now? Simply fill out the following with an image, video, or gif and we can get posting!

Name: This will be used to credit the media you provide. Please do not use your real name.

Faction/Group name:
Brief Description of media; 
What is happening in the image? Please feel free to include a quotation from the scene!

If you are posting a video the video must be up to one minute long. You are welcome to look into TikTok music beforehand for music, or provide non-copyright music.

Edited by Lilypad
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Lilypad changed the title to [GTAW: Los Santos] Social Media