GTAW 3.0 part 1 : Enjoy two cities with your characters!

Nervous

Just now, Kucheras said:

I’m not gonna lie I expected a little more than just putting the two servers together and panda points, but good to see LS isn’t an abandoned project 

I'm sure 3.0 would allow room for a lot more updates on the back of the first merge/change. This is big imo, never seen anything like it. 

13 minutes ago, Nervous said:

New roleplay concepts

Airports related roleplay will also play a huge role now as obviously airport security could be a thing if a faction is interested in handling it.

Sorry I'm no longer into it... But I'll ask Ulysses?

—Arrdef

Edited by imjustlooking
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, Kucheras said:

I’m not gonna lie I expected a little more than just putting the two servers together and panda points, but good to see LS isn’t an abandoned project 

What else is he supposed to do? This and the marketing Nervous is talking about is the best step he could've taken. 

3 minutes ago, Nervous said:

They remain separated

Will old LS bans be seen by LC administrators? Because it’ll be bad for the current people who’re playing on LC. Imagine if you got a 7 day ban for dming or w/e, LC admins will see that and go “oh yeah he clearly didn’t learn’ unlike how it is right now. The clean start clearly made most of the people get their act together, me included.

• Upvote 1