GTAW 3.0 part 1 : Enjoy two cities with your characters!

Nervous

Like what I told you in DMs, its good but there's a big opportunity for one more legal focused server and one more illegal focused server. LC is the LCN holysite, LS is more petty street crime and has massive opportunities for legal. 

#giveLSLegalMarijuana 

• Upvote 2
9 hours ago, Fox said:

Good work, but its not gonna fix activities at all.

The problem is there will still be 2 cities for a small playersbase. Keep the original game, close LC (the idea was a mistake at first) and give some rewards to people who invested time and stuff in LC on LS.

Combined with marketing part, that will be great.

There is nothing feasible about closing the LC server. Both servers feel entirely different from one another. The interactions there in my experience have been far more passive, good LORE, lack of texture-loss and people are more relaxed and honestly from the many people I've talked to that are on the LC server, very few ever have any intentions of playing on the SA server again, at least, anytime soon. If you were to close the LC server, I bet a majority of the players there would just quit GTA:W entirely and you'd still be faced with the same issue that you are now on the SA server.

For many people, they have been more than ready for a fresh start for a long, long, long time and on top of that the LC map has been great for RP where you only need 250 to 300 players online for the map to feel decently alive (whereas on LS you can have 800 players and half of them are in an interior..). I understand that some players on the SA side of things are frustrated but there are reasons why people aren't returning and simply closing the LC server is not going to fix the PB problem which was declining even before LC was announced. For many, the LC server is the most fun people have been having in a loooooonggg time, myself included. 

Marketing has been much needed for awhile as it is so that will only benefit both servers. But I do think thinking of LS as being a 300 to 350 player server is probably more realistic nowadays. LC has been out for 3 weeks and is still holding relatively strong and I figure it's going to stay that way since it's past the point of newness wearing off now. 

Edited by flyer2359x
  • Upvote 8
  • Applaud 1
6 hours ago, StiffChocl8 said:

The /bad token reward system seems rather unfair to people like myself who are active and get to play only during server day time. There still are many players online during that time and none of us would get the game time reward of /bad tokens, kinda because of our geographical location.

couldn't agree more with this!