Where Are the Asian Players?

Blackzjack

The topic I wanna talk about is simply what the title says.

Playing in Asian Timezone is a pain in the ass due to lack of players (Usually no more than 180 players, worse since LC has been released), and therefore not giving any chances for character development or impressive roleplay scenes. But I've heard that there are actually Asian players, just that they rather stay up late just to merge in the timezone with players in US/EU Timezone.

I personally prefer this server than switching to others without staying up and having my body fucked, so I'd love to ask...
To Asian Players, I hope we can RP more and fill up the empty server time, do you think this is possible or not, and why?
To US/EU Players, what's your opinions on this or recommended ways to improve the quality of Asian players' roleplay with the lack-of-player situation?

(It's my first time starting a topic, it might be a bit messy reading this.)

Edited by Blackzjack
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, billydee said:

when i play around 11pm in my timezone theres around 120 players. peak players is 4am in my timezone which is around 300+ but lower since lc. obviously i dont stay up that late but i tried once. 

Sounds worse than my status ngl. What's your TZ?

1 minute ago, Sqreix said:

Get yourself involved in a group/faction where it's mostly made up of players in that timezone to get yourself some people to roleplay with. I'm also in the same timezone as you are. 

That's actually a solution, but what about the events involving multiple players? One example from myself is that my character is a rapper, and was offered a chance to attend a concert, but ended up knowing the event's server time is my sleeping time irl.

GMT +7 here, 1 hour earlier than yours, but been in the server for long that I could say Timezone doesn't really matter. Most players usually play whenever they want.

If you feel like to find your community to rp with, try to initiate one "event" during your available time to play 😌

• Upvote 1