Include Liberty State in GTAW:SA lore

As it stands at the moment Liberty State (Liberty City) doesn't exist in the continuity of this server. I'm not sure if this has been overlooked or anything but to clear up any confusion surely this needs changing?

I find it awkward using Facebrowser at the moment with character's claiming to be from Liberty when this place wouldn't even exist for my SA character as per continuity rules.

https://wiki.gta.world/index.php/Continuity_Summary

• Upvote 4

Honestly, I feel like it's better to just make New York and Liberty City coexist as two separate cities in the lore. 

By forcing Liberty City to replace NY, the same way LS replaces LA, we're always gonna end up with continuity issues no matter what. Like right now, we have characters mentioning New York and Liberty City at the same time, we have modded clothing that says stuff like "Brooklyn" on them, we have a ton of songs that mention New York in real life that we're also mentioning IC. But at the same time, Liberty City references are everywhere as well.

It's probably best to just let both cities coextst, But that's just my opinion, I'm not in charge of the server's lore...

But overall, Yes... We need to include Liberty City as part of the lore.

3 hours ago, fortyfive said:

yes please.
Also shame to those who plays the same character in each server.

Well I always roleplayed one of my characters actually coming to LS from LC. And given the concept has been shelved since then. I could restart it back in LC.

Edited by Engelbert
  • 1 month later...