Change the time required to not lose properties / Sync across both servers

forty4

Detailed Description

With two servers now being juggled, it'll start becoming extremely difficult for those of us who play on both servers and want to retain our properties and assets. In short: Change the time from 3 hours / 15 days to 3 hours / 30 days, OR Synchronize time played across both servers. I get extremely occupied in my evening and can only play an hour or so each week for one of each server, to have to now find a way to get 3 hours into both is going to be tedious at best.

Relevant Commands/Items

Just simply amending time played.

How will it benefit the server?

Giving players a sense of comfort knowing they have extra time to relax for both servers. It's not a hard ask, and i'm certainly not paying for donator (again) just for one server to have a 30 day timer and the other a 15.

its a -1 for me. If u dont want ur shit gone then get active in the Los Santos server. If people don't give a fuck about the Los Santos server anymore then they shouldn't care about their assets either. If u dont want ur assets to disappear then slide ingame.

It's already bad enough people not playing the server, if you don't wanna play the Los Santos server atleast don't hog your property and let someone who's interested in the Los Santos server have it.

UNLESS

You're playing your Los Santos character in the LC server

Edited by Fasholy
  • Upvote 2

Isn't hard to get the recommended hours. It's three hours, if you're unable to maintain that then you're simply not active enough and the property should go to someone who is. No matter what server you're on properties are still meant to be used.