[EXCLUSIVE] Faith Labelle set to launch a new fashion magazine called Diversify! How will Ashley Hendricks of Prestige react?

catvolcano

TsFlySM.png

By: Adella Rose 

Updated: October 1st 2022 at 1:23AM

#DiversifyMagazine

uo9lyVW.png                                                                  3zh5Z7k.png

Unless you are living under a rock then you must have seen the new hashtag, #DiversifyMagazine spreading around Facebrowser this evening on September 30th 2022.  A quick inspection led us to discover a multitude of photos from social media influencers such as Heaven, Rosemary Clarke, Paulina, Piper, and Faith Labelle. 

We inquired on Facebrowser to learn more about the hashtag from insiders and Faith Labelle herself responded: 

aVezf53.png

We next asked Faith Labelle if she made the magazine in direct competition of Prestige. Here is the response we got:

O8Ke1Bk.png

Asheley Hendricks of Prestige refused to reply to our message asking for comments. However, Prestige Global Network released a well made public relations statement on Facebrowser. 

5lQUmFj.png

Comments are disabled as of 2-16-2023

Edited by Los Santos Enquirer
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 3
  • catvolcano changed the title to [EXCLUSIVE] Faith Labelle set to launch a new fashion magazine called Diversify! How will Ashley Hendricks of Prestige react?

Username:  RandysBitch1122

Comment:  No one gives a fuck. Bitches face looks like every other basic ass hoe. Prestige is a joke ass company who hires dumb ass bitches who get into fist fights w/ locals and then some how break their ankle in the middle of getting punched in the face. bitches be trying to frame ppl. ain't no one give a single FUCK about these rich ass hoes. i hope they all get high off coke and die. 

Username: enefromtheblock14

Comment: not too sure if anybody in Los Santos understands the meaning of being a model... they're all just picking up whores and just a glorified admireme pretty much, also is nobody gonna mention how this new magazine hires people to take photos of them wearing sleeping bags? 💀

Edited by Fireworks
  • Upvote 3

Username: RandomWomanThatLikes$$$

Comment: You inbreds never heard of Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Allure, Glamour, InStyle etc. ? Yall talking about random local magazines like they gonna take over or some shit. if this is what fashion is nowadays wearing a bag on my head count me in i wanna be famous. maaaaaaake me famouuuuus in the woooorld!