[Los Santos Enquirer] BREAKING NEWS: Social Media Influencer, Amber Vanderbilt, claims to have been nearly kidnapped!

catvolcano

TsFlySM.png

By: Adella Rose

wgAQLVE.png

Social Media sensation, Amber Vanderbilt, claims to have been robbed by armed men in the early morning hours of September 30th, 2022.  Could this be a targeted attack on them?  Los Santos Enquirer has reached out to Amber Vanderbilt and her response has been made "So basically I was in Morningwood and 4 armed men hopped out of a car and tried to kidnap me. Thankfully the police came and rescued me."

It remains unclear who tried to kidnap Amber and the intentions of the suspects. Los Santos Enquirer will be reaching out to the Los Santos Police Department to obtain a statement in the forthcoming hours.

This is a developing story and will be updated as more details come in. 

The Vanderbilt & Noah Wade Drama History

chTXKXp.png      XMqfE7l.png 

Blair and Amber Vanderbilt have been the center of attention during this week on Facebrowser. The sisters have claimed that Noah Wade, Secretary of State, has made misogyny comments about them. On the other side, critics of the sisters have accused them of trespassing on Secretary Wades property. 

This dilemma has created a deep divide on Facebrowser with some agreeing with the sisters and others agreeing with Secretary Wade.

Los Santos Enquirer has not and will not pick a side in this ongoing situation. Instead, we are committed to bringing out the truth that the public deserves to know. 

Comments are disabled as of 2-16-2023

Edited by Los Santos Enquirer
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

Username: LadyBoss01

Comment: This is why we must believe all women and support them. Our healthcare system is failing us. Blair and Amber’s mental health has surely deteriorated from their traumatic experiences, and now almost being kidnapped by men? It doesn’t seem like a coincidence to me. The police NEED to do something. It’s 2022 and women still suffer. 😤 #StandWithAmberAndBlair #FightThePatriarchy

• Upvote 4