Scarborough Clarke

chanel

SNxjfqs.png

Scarborough Clarke is a skin care brand founded in Los Santos by Rosemary "Vodka Kitty Princess" Clarke.

The mission of the brand is to create cruelty-free, vegan, and affordable formulas for everyone. No matter their age, their skin color, gender, or identity - following brand's slogan: For Her, Him, Them, You.

o20CHAW.png

Scarborough Clarke's cosmetics have no parabens or sulfates - all of the products are tested dermatologically before hitting the shelves.

Revolutionizing skin care, making it easy, fun, and providing step by step explanations on how to use the products properly on our online catalog.

Our store is located in Vinewood Boulevard, across the street from Oriental Theater.

QsfCOK4.png

zswSBbP.png

q26oXP1.png

QcSHvp9.png

Visit and like our Facebrowser page for more information, and use provided contact form if you wish to ask a question - our community managers will be more than happy to assist you.

Don't forget to visit our Online Catalog to keep track of current pricing of our products, and releases - new, exciting products come out every month!

© 2022 by Scarborough Clarke.

• Upvote 10

Username: Janexo

Rating: 5

Comment: **Disclaimer, I am a former employee**. One of the best skincare companies in the state of San Andreas and one of the few who actually care about their customers and employees alike, working under Scarborough Clarke has been a blast and I recommend their products from the bottom of my heart.

Edited by WatchingEye

Username: transbiblegirl

Rating: 5

Comment: Beautiful store, even more beautiful assistant workers at the cashier desk. An extremely pleasant and welcoming establishment. Great products, too. Scarborough Clarke's products diminished my acne scarring, cleared my skin, and replenished my lifesavings. Additionally, these products made me attractive enough to score a well-paying job. Thanks, Scarborough Clarke! 

• Applaud 1
  • 8 months later...
  • $$ locked this topic